Focus T25

savlov30
savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
I am planning on starting Shaun T Focus T25 starting July 22. Anyone want to join me??? Has anyone started yet?? Have you heard of Shaun T new workout which is 25 minutes a day for 5 days a week. Who does not have 25 minutes to be active???

Julianne

Replies

• endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    We're starting actually on the 15th, (although I started yesterday to test it out!)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    i am getting it, not sure when i will start it. i have 6 weeks left of clx. i am not sure what to expect as i haven't done anything intense before.
  • endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    Actually it's not as intense as I thought - yet it can be.

Surprisingly Shaun T has a girl (Tanya) doing the modified version in the entire workout. She was easy to follow (I'm not ready to go all out either, I have bad ankles so I have to be careful).

I found myself though, doing beyond the modified but not quite full force on some things too - so it's definitely follow what you can and work up to it.
  • lin7604
    sounds good, i was always scared to do programs like insanity or p90x, etc.. i didn't think i had it in me, but since this is only 25 min, i figured i can make my way through it...
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    sounds good, i was always scared to do programs like insanity or p90x, etc.. i didn't think i had it in me, but since this is only 25 min, i figured i can make my way through it...

Good for you and good luck!! I wish you the best - you've got this! I am in love with all of those programs - I hope you love it as well!
  • lin7604
    thx i will need it! :) i have only done slim in 6, jm 30ds and rin30 and i am finishing up clx.. so this will be interesting ;) lol
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member

Good for you and good luck!! I wish you the best - you've got this! I am in love with all of those programs - I hope you love it as well!

Off topic...but @Scorpioangel is that YOUR transformation on your ticker???!! DAMMMNNN!! Fill me in please!!!
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    I am a huge Shaun T fan. I did 60 days of Insanity, I completed 30 days of Asylum and now I am on Day 18 of Asylum 2. I can't wait to start Focus T25. I am looking forward to getting my workout done in 25 mins. I have friends that started this past week that are burning 300-500 calories.
  • lin7604
    how long in general are the other programs you have done?
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Well it's 25 min 4 days a week...friday is a double day so 50 min ...it's not 25min/5 days like they say BUT..... yes it's still shorter than everything else ..except 10 min trainer.

I've completed : 10 min trainer,Insanity,P90X and Body Beast at the moment. Starting Focus T25 on Monday.
    I'm not saying it's not right...just want to be clear that ((( if you want to do it like they say ))) it's a little more than 25 min a day.

***** I would like to get some Focus T25 clothes like I see on youtube etc but I cannot find any online.... :( it's sad. Anyone knows where to get them? other than at the beachbody summit lol.
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Im dying to know how the music is!
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    I think it's closer to 30 minutes, because 25 min is just workout without warmup and cooldown. Anyway it looks damn exciting!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    warm up is included in the 25 min.... but yes...there is a 2 min cooldown at the end ...so it goes around 27 min....
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    I googled and lookie lookie the ENTIRE program is out on torrent pages. Pirate's community is of course abuzz!
    Don't ask me, because I know nothing at all!
  • lin7604
    sure wish i knew more about technology and that kinda stuff :(
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member

***** I would like to get some Focus T25 clothes like I see on youtube etc but I cannot find any online.... :( it's sad. Anyone knows where to get them? other than at the beachbody summit lol.

You have to be a Beachbody coach. But you can order Shaun T gear from his website, he just put out some awesome shirts! (:
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Ok nvmd...I take it back lol Can't find it anywhere yet.
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    I just ordered it --- hoping to have it and start next Monday
  • Any of you looking to join my Challenge group coming up next month?