Celebrity Fitness Goal! I'm almost there! =D

Replies

• mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    And I was blonde at the time =D
    Hey you already kinda look like her! lol. yay!
    MFPseven lol. who was it? I'm dying to know... lol. =D

Thanks guys!

Lexi Belle!

ibxx82t3VV9bg0.gif
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    I love that you picked a celebrity with a similar body type! It's a good way to aim for something possible instead of aiming to look like someone who has a completely different skeletal build, fat deposit & height. I also try to look for inspirational ppl with a similar body type since I know there is no workout to give me bigger boobs or make my ribcage smaller!

I haven't found a celebrity with a body like mine yet! I have wide shoulders, small busted, boxy-looking ribcage, average waist & average hips. 38-29-39, 5'7", 142lbs.
  • mercysdawns
    mercysdawns Posts: 6 Member
    An outstanding job!!!! You go girl!
  • upthestairs87
    upthestairs87 Posts: 22 Member
    I love this concept. I have designated beyonce as mine!

SweetTea11110 OMG beyonce is my idol but she was too tall! =D good luck! that's a really good one.

I saw your post (you look amazing) and I was like that is such a good idea. I found this website that listed all these celebrities height and weight. I went through the whole list and found the 5'6" ladies. Then after narrowing it down beyonce was pretty much he perfect match as far as body type (potentially!) lol. We shall see how it goes. Thanks for the inspiration.

What's the website you found?? I'd love to work toward that goal too, what a great idea. And also Angeliqueann you look fabulous!! Have you done any weight training too because your leg muscles look amazing.
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    I honestly just do zumba mostly and the 30 day shred. I'm on my 3rd full round... I did it like on and off.

I've been doing zumba for 5 months, but the first 4 months I walked and did the 30 day shred. =D

I have dumbells started with 4, 5, then 8's now. =D

I love this concept. I have designated beyonce as mine!

SweetTea11110 OMG beyonce is my idol but she was too tall! =D good luck! that's a really good one.

I saw your post (you look amazing) and I was like that is such a good idea. I found this website that listed all these celebrities height and weight. I went through the whole list and found the 5'6" ladies. Then after narrowing it down beyonce was pretty much he perfect match as far as body type (potentially!) lol. We shall see how it goes. Thanks for the inspiration.

What's the website you found?? I'd love to work toward that goal too, what a great idea. And also Angeliqueann you look fabulous!! Have you done any weight training too because your leg muscles look amazing.
  • angeliqueann
    Thank you! You'll find one you really gotta search. I looked and looked for one. I really wanted beyonce, but had to be realistic. She is not my height lmao.

I love that you picked a celebrity with a similar body type! It's a good way to aim for something possible instead of aiming to look like someone who has a completely different skeletal build, fat deposit & height. I also try to look for inspirational ppl with a similar body type since I know there is no workout to give me bigger boobs or make my ribcage smaller!

I haven't found a celebrity with a body like mine yet! I have wide shoulders, small busted, boxy-looking ribcage, average waist & average hips. 38-29-39, 5'7", 142lbs.
  • angeliqueann
    Thank you guys! really. =D made my day!

I post my food on Instagram too! =D follow me if you guys want. @instajayay
  • Seattleovercast
    Seattleovercast Posts: 24 Member
    Did you buy a Zumba DVD or did you use an online source? Care to share? =)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Wow, yuo look awesome - congrats! :)
  • Smaid2013
    Smaid2013 Posts: 3
    Wow u go girl! U look amazing! Can I ask how many calories you had while losing weight? :-)
  • angeliqueann
    I eat anywhere from 1200 to 1600
    I'm 5'2" and half so 5'3' if that helps
    Wow u go girl! U look amazing! Can I ask how many calories you had while losing weight? :-)
  • angeliqueann
    I been taking a zumba class for 5 months now.
    also did the 30 day shred. thanks.
    Did you buy a Zumba DVD or did you use an online source? Care to share? =)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Amazing progress! Congrats!
  • Angeliqueanna,, you look amazing! Congrats girl! Wishing you an epic time in LV! BTW, i'm borrowing that celebrity fitness goal! :)
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    oooo congrats girl!!!!! I am now motivated to find my own celebrity fitness goal!! Thank you for sharing and thank you for the inspiration!
  • angeliqueann
    Thanks guys! =D yes! find a celebrity goal! =D let me know how it goes.... it's fun! =D
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Holy cow! AWESOME PROGRESS! I swear, its like looking at myself seeing your pictures. o.o I have a similar body (all the weight on my belly boobs and arms). I hope I look that good when I drop the weight!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    Fantastic job! I think it's a neat idea what you came up with :) Great work!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    You're an inspiration. Amazing job.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    So happy for you! Excellent job!
    :happy:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!