Beat my goal

Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
My goal is 4350 calories burned per week, i have not only reached but passed that today and I have two days of the week left to burn burn burn.........

Just had to share, feeling good about that, it's been a little while since I have even come close! :wink:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    My goal is 4350 calories burned per week, i have not only reached but passed that today and I have two days of the week left to burn burn burn.........

Just had to share, feeling good about that, it's been a little while since I have even come close! :wink:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    WOW!! Nice work!!! that is a heck of alot of moving!!! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Your doing great! Keep it up.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    I was happy with my 3518 so far this week. I can see I have a ways to go :smile:

Keep up the good work outs! And keep raising the bar for the rest of us. I still have 2 days left to catch you:-)
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Ok I did 5097 for the week. I had never thought of setting a goal of exercising for the week. I really like the idea and I am going to commit to 4500 for the upcoming week. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I know this will keep me from slacking off for a day during the week. I am amazed that I broke 5000 and would like to continue my progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!