Im actually making it!!

Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
I love these tickers! They really help me!! I was just looking at mine and I have lost 25lbs and still 50lbs to go.. but my little ladybug is almost half way!! Its just such an inspiration to see it ALMOST at midpoint! Then I thought, "wow im really doing this! Im actually ALMOST half way! Im REALLY making it!!" I have never stuck to something so long! It sure wasnt easy... But its actually happening!! It just sunk in! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I love these tickers! They really help me!! I was just looking at mine and I have lost 25lbs and still 50lbs to go.. but my little ladybug is almost half way!! Its just such an inspiration to see it ALMOST at midpoint! Then I thought, "wow im really doing this! Im actually ALMOST half way! Im REALLY making it!!" I have never stuck to something so long! It sure wasnt easy... But its actually happening!! It just sunk in! :bigsmile:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    woo hoo

good for you......
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Congrats! Good for you and keep it up!

I see that I am where you were and that I am going to be heading in your exact same direction.

57971.png
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Yay, Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your progress.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Thats a great accomplishment keep up the good work
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Go, ladybug, go!:flowerforyou: Woot!
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    WHOO HOO congratulations. The mid point is only the begining I believe. I can't wait to join you there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!