The Best I've Ever Felt (Pictures)

Replies

• nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Amazing! That's all I can say. A real inspiration!
  • Luvmykurvs
    Luvmykurvs Posts: 16 Member
    Thank you for your story:) I wish I had your motivation when I was 21. Now I'm almost 41 and looking for motivation......you just helped:)
  • suecan2
    suecan2 Posts: 45
    I read several success stories today.. oh so proud of all. but had to comment on 2 of them that really are really inspirational and you are one of them. NICE JOB! you are an awesome person, and going to be sooooooooooo successful. you have so much going for you!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Stunning. Absolutely beautiful before AND after! Wonderfully inspirational! And you are so right. This is a life change, and no life can be lived in constant deprivation. Congratulations on such amazing success!! :drinker:
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Congrats on all of your success! You look happy and fit and like you could take on anything that comes your way!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Well said and looking fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • KisstalBlue
    KisstalBlue Posts: 7 Member
    I love seeing everyone's before and after pictures, so inspirational. You look amazing!
  • aliciaje
    aliciaje Posts: 83
    Awesome you look gorgeous!!! Love that you are on Sulphur Mountain in the first pic :)
  • dagwood4
    dagwood4 Posts: 9 Member
    Awesome job! Truly motivational!!!
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    you look bangin girl :D
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Gorgeous!!!!!
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    wonderful! Definitely an inspiration!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    What am amazing transformation!!! Congratulations on your success!
  • Gorgeous before AND after!
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    You look absolutely gorgeous!
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Great job dudette :)
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Congratulations! What workouts got you lose 166lbs in a year?
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    How did you stay motivated? I always fall off the wagon after a week or so.
  • WOW! You look great! Amazing job, and wonderful future you're looking at!! Healthy, strong, and able to make the choices you WANT to make to LIVE your life!! Congrats!
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    How did you stay motivated? I always fall off the wagon after a week or so.

It's not easy. Trust me. There are still days when I wake up and dread my workout. But, you know what? Once I'm at the gym, I feel good and I'm glad I kicked myself in the butt to get there.
    Weight loss and being healthy is something I Want and that's Important to me. And so I do what it takes to make it possible. Excuses will only hinder me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!