fitting into clothes again

réalta
réalta Posts: 895 Member
i fit into a pair of jeans i havent worn in about 2 years!

DELIGHTED! :flowerforyou:

on another note tho:
really annoyed at myself, cuz i went over my calories by about 300 today, had a really tough week, know i shouldnt reward myself with food, but right back on track with a vengence tomorrow morning!

good luck with your goals every1 :heart:

ps its bedtime where i live! lol :happy:

Replies

• réalta
    i fit into a pair of jeans i havent worn in about 2 years!

DELIGHTED! :flowerforyou:

on another note tho:
    really annoyed at myself, cuz i went over my calories by about 300 today, had a really tough week, know i shouldnt reward myself with food, but right back on track with a vengence tomorrow morning!

good luck with your goals every1 :heart:

ps its bedtime where i live! lol :happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That wasn't so bad, and like you said, you'll get right back to it with a vengence tomorrow! That's the attitude that will get you the results you want!
  • réalta
    thanks so much, back with a vengence tomorrow, going home to visit my Mom tomorrow night for 3 days, havent seen her in months, so have to remind her not to feed me so much . . . . he he he :laugh:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Fitting into those jeans feels really good doesn't it? Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Wahoo!!!!! Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!