What ain't sexy is skinny jeans & twisted balls!

Nissi51
Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
Get out of those skinny jeans men! Anyone on MFP wearing those nasty things?

I knew there had to be a solid reason for banning all skinny jeans everywhere!

SEE - HOT off the very reputable TV show The Doctors today:

Testicles are meant to hang away from the body. Testicular Torsion or ‘twisted balls” occur when a man’s spermatic cord (this is what suspends the testicle) gets twisted, cutting off blood supply to the testicle. This may occur when those tight, woman-looking strangle-ankle jeans constrict the free movement of the spermatic cord and it gets twisted! Result: apparently low sperm count (although not properly researched – BUT before you argue with me, isn’t it better to be safe than sorry??... AND it has been noted that sperm counts tend to be higher among men who wear boxer’s instead of briefs). But worse than that, this condition if persistent may lead to requiring immediate surgery to avoid permanent damage or REMOVAL of your testicle!!!

OH yeah.. get loose, look manly and let 'em hang!

Replies

• tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Quite honestly.... I am ok if the idiots that wear them can NOT reproduce because of their tight pants... haha :wink:
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Sorry, but we gay boys like 'em tight. We aren't worried about reproducing, and we love being able to see what's behind door number 3.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    If women can wear it so can men. lol Maybe they don't care about their sperm count or testicles. They just want to be pretty!

tumblr_m2am6g7KJS1qdzpcgo1_500.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Sorry, but we gay boys like 'em tight. We aren't worried about reproducing, and we love being able to see what's behind door number 3.

Don't have to be gay to appreciate that! :drinker:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I hate the guys that wear them only because their legs look so long and slender. Makes me jelly! :angry:
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Sorry, wardrobe police, but people should be able to wear what they like and what makes them feel sexy/cool/good about themselves without you ragging about their balls falling off! If you don't like men who wear skinny jeans and find it unattractive, then DON'T DATE THEM!

I definitely went through a hipster fetish phase. I'm happy to get in them skinny jeans if you don't wanna.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    my son's doctor told him that you shouldn't let them "hang"...he is to wear supportive underwear, kind of like a good bra.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Personally I'd rather have them tight instead of just all over the place. Case in point.

tumblr_m9qqctOOrH1qhrx36.gif

vs

shooting.gif

full disclosure
    hqdefault.jpg
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    unnecessary:

4c097410_man-likes-tight-jeans.jpeg

ain't nothing wrong with that:
    skinny-jeans-for-skinny-men.jpg
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    I am definitely not a fan of men in skinny jeans, but I dont think they care about my opinion.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    The only ones who should wear them is rock stars and only because they need to hit those high notes. For all others, unnecessary.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    poidh
  • mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    unnecessary:

4c097410_man-likes-tight-jeans.jpeg

ain't nothing wrong with that:
    skinny-jeans-for-skinny-men.jpg

ya that's disgusting! makes a woman gag- there is such a thing as having well fitting pants to show off a nice *kitten* but there is no reason to look gay doing it lol be kind to the lil guys or it can come back to haunt you ...whether you want kids or not...gay or not....it would suck I would think not having the equipment hanging there at all...course listening to my bf complain about them sticking to his legs and getting in the way sometimes ...maybe not...to each their own lol

just as a side note for the girls= we shouldn't wear tight clothing either- leads to intestinal, female organ and circulatory issues...so not worth it...can be sexy without showing everything :)
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    I like men in skinny jeans assuming it suits their body type. We all have different preferences!
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    If a man can fit in skinny jeans, he needs more leg days at the gym.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    I don't have the legs to fit into those things, and I'm actually glad for it. If I can get into them, that means I'm not doing enough running or enough leg days.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member

LOL but not all guys wanna have thick legs.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    To be honest I actually think they look great. I really like how they look on guys. I like the regular pants too. And the no pants look has always been a timeless fave.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member

LOL but not all guys wanna have thick legs.

I like thick..... legs.
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    I'd rather see men in skinny jeans than super baggy pants. Nothing wrong with showing off the male form. :wink: