What ain't sexy is skinny jeans & twisted balls!

Replies

• justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    To be honest I actually think they look great. I really like how they look on guys. I like the regular pants too. And the no pants look has always been a timeless fave.

^^This
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    ya that's disgusting! makes a woman gag- there is such a thing as having well fitting pants to show off a nice *kitten* but there is no reason to look gay doing it lol

ORLY?

Yeah.... looking 'gay' really makes me gag.... you're SO right! There's just NO reason for it!

Yeah that picture wasn't pleasing to my eye, but ^^^^ really?
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    ya that's disgusting! makes a woman gag- there is such a thing as having well fitting pants to show off a nice *kitten* but there is no reason to look gay doing it lol

ORLY?

Yeah.... looking 'gay' really makes me gag.... you're SO right! There's just NO reason for it!

Thats disgusting! Makes a woman gag! There is such a thing as stating your opinion about men's pants to show off your personal views on fashion but there's no reason to look homophobic doing it!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    To be honest I actually think they look great. I really like how they look on guys. I like the regular pants too. And the no pants look has always been a timeless fave.

I like men.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Honestly, I hate the look of lose "old man" jeans and pants,...I'm not saying second skin tight, but regular tight is alright by me...My man rocks the skinny jeans! If you've got the body for it then show it off!!
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member

ORLY?

Thats disgusting! Makes a woman gag! There is such a thing as stating your opinion about men's pants to show off your personal views on fashion but there's no reason to look homophobic doing it!

^^^ From one gay man, thank you. Because that was very homophobic.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member

ORLY?

^^^ From one gay man, thank you. Because that was very homophobic.

Besides, every gay man I know has better taste than the average straight man I know and would therefore either a) know better, or b) have an honest enough friend to yoink that **** off his body and burn it.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    tumblr_ljyl7sCUvl1qc5afvo1_400.jpg
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    *pokes head in, looks around, leaves*
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    I prefer spandex....much like yours...it tends to hold everything in place
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    my son's doctor told him that you shouldn't let them "hang"...he is to wear supportive underwear, kind of like a good bra.

there are some that say wearing a good bra can increase sag though ....
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    pfft. let's all pick on the clothing choices of others now.

I like skinny jeans. and boots.
    and I still love skinny jeans.
    private-category-genial-img.jpg
    oooo nice, the boots too
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    ahaha my gif got deleted!
  • etoiles_argentees
    I DO prefer to be the one wearing the skinny jeans. I like men with thighs. ;P
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    While I do not find men in skinny jeans attractive, neither do I find men in baggy, sagging jeans.

Can't we all just wear clothes that fit?
  • etoiles_argentees
    While I do not find men in skinny jeans attractive, neither do I find men in baggy, sagging jeans.

Can't we all just wear clothes that fit?

Yes, please!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    I find it interesting this look came back around.

tumblr_mmp1iuaEMG1sqbpmvo1_500.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I barely care what I wear, let alone what anyone else wears.
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313

the 80s are sadly back my friend

the 80s are everyhere :( Tried to buy running shoes lately? They all look like the 80s vomitted all over them
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member

the 80s are sadly back my friend

the 80s are everyhere :( Tried to buy running shoes lately? They all look like the 80s vomitted all over them

: ) Wish the music would come back around. Im a hair metal junkie. LOL

I agree about the shoes. Everything seems to be day glo preschool colors now a days. I was sporting the white high tops with the day glo laces back in the day.