What ain't sexy is skinny jeans & twisted balls!

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    I find it interesting this look came back around.

tumblr_mmp1iuaEMG1sqbpmvo1_500.jpg

the 80s are sadly back my friend

the 80s are everyhere :( Tried to buy running shoes lately? They all look like the 80s vomitted all over them

Trends always roll back around every 20 to 30 years or so. I'm anxiously awaiting for the big, brightly-colored styles of the 90's to make their return in the 2020's.
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    I really don't care what people wear. Just don't sag your pants! It looks horrible when done with baggy or normal pants, but when you attempt to sag skinny jeans, you've taken it to a whole new level of WTF. :noway:
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313

the 80s are sadly back my friend

the 80s are everyhere :( Tried to buy running shoes lately? They all look like the 80s vomitted all over them

Trends always roll back around every 20 to 30 years or so. I'm anxiously awaiting for the big, brightly-colored styles of the 90's to make their return in the 2020's.

actually saw a kid (maybe 10yrs?) wearing a skirt with black doc boots the other day :) Maybe the 90s are coming sooner than that :)

lol can't wait for baggy jeans with body suits or plaid shirts and doc's lol
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    If women can wear it so can men. lol Maybe they don't care about their sperm count or testicles. They just want to be pretty!

tumblr_m2am6g7KJS1qdzpcgo1_500.gif
  • Da_Big_Kahuna
    Da_Big_Kahuna Posts: 117 Member
    Quite honestly.... I am ok if the idiots that wear them can NOT reproduce because of their tight pants... haha :wink:

THIS!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    for the most part, most women I see do not belong in them either! It takes a special body type to be able to pull that off.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    How are we for skinny shorts then?

l.jpg
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    I really don't care what people wear. Just don't sag your pants! It looks horrible when done with baggy or normal pants, but when you attempt to sag skinny jeans, you've taken it to a whole new level of WTF. :noway:

Couldn't agree more:happy:
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    How are we for skinny shorts then?

l.jpg
    gifshocked6.gif
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    This girl is totes interested in men with tight pants..I mean, they don't have to be tight enough to compare with jeggings, but I'll take me a skinny jean wearing man.. Or at least keep the one I have :laugh:
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    If a man can fit in skinny jeans, he needs more leg days at the gym.

what about women to CAN'T fit into skinny jeans because they spent too much time working on their legs???
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member

I love me some metal! - Leaving for WoA in 7 days where I shall be surrounded by long haired men in skin tight jeans and the sexiest of them all is already mine (that would be my BF) :p

I have been waiting for long hair and tight jeans on guys to come back for years! Great eye candy!! I will take the svelte guys off your hands if you don't appreciate them :D
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member

what about women to CAN'T fit into skinny jeans because they spent too much time working on their legs???

I don't get the obsession with skinny jeans for men or for women. Having legs of a rooster isn't appealing, and that's exactly how skinny jeans make people look.
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    OMGosh! This is hilarious! I once heard someone say "When I said to get into her pants, I didn't mean to wear them..." LOL!!!! So true!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    New one! " Having legs of a rooster isn't appealing."
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Slim cut jeans yes...skinny jeans, no
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Sorry, but we gay boys like 'em tight. We aren't worried about reproducing, and we love being able to see what's behind door number 3.
    Maybe I'm going to feel very stupid, but I have to ask. Door number 3?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Nowhere to put your nuts, sausage, *kitten* or quads.

Maketh small sense it do.
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member

Cutt 'em off!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQOd1fvkDFjG1LA-U9o1VfgwyHIV1katgiGHLZP0v6myU1iRlp
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member

tumblr_m2am6g7KJS1qdzpcgo1_500.gif

This guy is going to haunt my nightmares.