Would you date a woman who has kids and you do not?

Would you date a woman who has kids and you do not? or ladies would you date a man that has kids and you don't ?

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    I am nearing 30 and my dating pool is already severely limited. So yes.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    No. Cause I'm married. And generally don't date women And I don't like kids, generally.

I also wouldn't date a dude with kids cause again: Married and generally don't like kids
  • I am nearing 30 and my dating pool is already severely limited. So yes.

LOL even if she had a crazy baby daddy LOL
  • No. Cause I'm married. And generally don't date women And I don't like kids, generally.

I also wouldn't date a dude with kids cause again: Married and generally don't like kids

well this is for men but if women want to give input so be it
  • My ex girlfriend had an daughter, but i would never date a womanizer again with Chillen again if dad is still too much involved

yeah very true
  • whierd

That would definitely play a role in whether or not I continue dating her.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member

How YOU doin'?
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Yes, because I know she puts out.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Yes, I would. My first is due in February though so I guess I better get on this. Maybe I'll find a woman who has kids but she wouldn't mind having another. :smile:
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Would I date a dude that had kids?
    Depends on how many, by how many different women, & the relationship he had with the kids/mom.
    But I'd NEVER date a dude that had kids & didn't take care of them. Disgusting.
  • I would date a woman with kids
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Would date woman who has kids but not one with crazy ex :noway:

1044523_10151772556959602_320202987_n.jpg
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    i'm replying theoretically because i dont date women, but in general i think the answer of whether you should or shouldnt depends on your age.

for instance i'm 41 and have no kids but since i only date age appropriate guys, i have to factor in him possibly having kids into the equation. when i was in my 20's it was different; no way was i dating dudes who had kids from previous relationships
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499

LMAO..Beat me to it.
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Yep, I did. Actually on our second date I dated her and her kids. I dated her and her 2 children and we had a lot of fun We have been married over 20 years and I we all get along great -
  • whierd

How YOU doin'?

:flowerforyou:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    No. Cause I'm married. And generally don't date women And I don't like kids, generally.

well this is for men but if women want to give input so be it

yeah....that will definitely happen, being a public forum and all. Don't see why this should be limited to one sex anyways...or sexual preference either.

Regardless of who has the kids (female or male), it is all about personal preference and making a decision by the other party in regards to feeling ready to accept a certain level of responsibility that will happen if the relationship progresses far enough.

Comes down to the other party wanting and being ready to have a family....as well as being prepared for the difficulties that they will face in regards to "becoming" a part of a ready made family.
  • ibtiamat
    ibtiamat Posts: 26 Member
    Nah, I am twenty, I can find a different woman that is child free. :P
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    My son is 31 and he can't seem to find a women without kids, he likes kids but said he would prefer to make his own, but would consider a widow. That way he wouldn't have the baby daddy syndrome.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member

:noway: