Newbie here!

Options
Hello, I'm Christy. I'm a 25 year old mother who is trying to become healthy and change some habits. I just wanted to introduce myself and send a warm hello to everyone!

Replies

• ChristyMourning
    Options
    Hello, I'm Christy. I'm a 25 year old mother who is trying to become healthy and change some habits. I just wanted to introduce myself and send a warm hello to everyone!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy, welcome to the best site on the web!
    You will do just great here, same as we all are! It's a wonderful site, with great, supportive people.
    You won't believe how "almost" easy it will be to lose whatever weight you want to lose!
    When I came here almost 3 months ago, I didn't expect much, since I haven't been able to lose any weight over the years, and was totally blaming my thyroid condition for it. But, here I am, over 20 pounds lighter already! I went from a size 18 to a 12, and I'm STILL going strong!
    You will discover, like the rest of us have, that this ISN'T a diet. This is a "lifestyle change".
    I know that this is something that I can easily stick with for the rest of my life!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a wonderful site.:happy:

Well- - - - - I'll give my usual

1) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:
    2) Log it BEFORE you eat it. This can help you make a better choice. :wink:

Wishing you the very best :drinker:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    hey! Hope you love it here! I think it's highly motivational and thats what I always need to get back on track. It never fails! Good luck and talk to you sooN!