possible to be ripped and still have huge boobies...?

Replies

• luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    It varies from person to person, but I should think you will loose proportionally as you reduce your body fat percentage. I personally have fairly large breasts as well, and, whilst I've lost some weight this year and some fat around my back, my cup size has changed only slightly. At my lightest (minus 30lbs from where I'm at currently), I was still a D or DD depending on the brand, so there's definitely hope! At this point, like you, I'm not shooting for getting thin, but fit instead. I will be happy if I stay a D cup at the end of it :smile:
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Id love my boobies to stay put to an extent...!! :) curves are winners!
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Firstly, you are so beautiful! Now, I am by no means an expert in women's bodies but I blue done some research for my friend that is rather large chested. Breasts are fatty tissue and will drop with weight, but they are also just mammary tissue and some women, no matter how skinny or ripped, will always be larger than average because they have more of this. I'd say you will lose weight but not your curves without surgery. I say keep going and get fit as you want to then just stay curvy and super beautiful as you are. You can get fit and healthy!

If anyone can offer corrections or more info it would be appreciated!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    I think it's possible though i'm not sure...but you have a fabulous figure..just thought i'd share :)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    I think you may lose some of them, but you have a great shape and you look great now. So I bet even losing some weight, will keep the "womanly" shape that you have.
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    I am still about 12lb off goal. I am however in the best shape of my life - about ten years ago i was super skinny with some ab definition but not much muscle elsewhere.
    But now i have a fair amount of muscle, pretty solid legs and bum, i have guns, but my bra size has only gone from 34gg to 30ff so although smaller they are still fairly large. I have a lot of breast tissue. And the fat there seems to be the last to go .
    Those calculator things estimate my body fat about 25%. So Im not one of those mega ripped women but Im not at goal yet. 22% is around goal for me.
    Years ago when my body fat was very low, prob about 21, i took a 30 e bra.
    To answer your question, i think that most women are going to lose breast fat if losing fat in general. But you'll be left with something if you have a lot of breast tissue or if genetically your body likes to hang onto to the fat there. So probably a very individual thing!
    By the way you are gorgeous :)
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Yes its possible.
    In went from 145lb to 115lb and went from E to DD.
    And even if they are a bit smaller, the shape of them becomes much sexier
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    You know it! Sometimes it's just the cards that are dealt. I got a reduction back when I was 19 (I'm 26 now) from an E to a C and now I'm back up to a DD (and didn't change pant sizes in the 2 years that took to happen). Since then, I've been a size 4 to a size 12 and my boobies stay the same (the band size only went up from a 34 to a 36 that whole time). They might change shape a bit (especially on the sides) but it's genetics and even with surgery, there's only so much to be done. You're probably just one of those that will keep their rack intact no matter what. Like me! I know it sounds so silly, but I remember I friended you because I was so excited to find another big busted, mid-20's, fellow redhead!
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    :love: and :flowerforyou: and :smokin:

I thiink you're gorgeous..cant help with the boobs sorry, mine have shrunk to B cup. Just wanted to say those are some damn fine curves and I hope you get to keep them n your boobies but look the way you want to as well :wink:
  • You are blessed with a great figure. I have a good friend who is an avid runner and she told me she went from a DD down to a D, but I didn't even notice because other parts of her body were smaller as well. Either way she is still very shapely. You don't lose genetics through diet and exercise, so don't worry too much about your boobies. Even if they get smaller they will still be proportionate to the rest of your body if you decide to lose weight.
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    I have a huge chest It never goes away. At 110 pounds less than I am now I'm still a G cup. The only thing that changes is the band size. I'm currently a 40 G and when I was small I was a 34 G. Oh... And I was shopping on eBay for sports bras and what looked like the best ones were in UK.
    You are beautiful like you are. When I was young I felt the same way. I always wanted to loose more. I was even a professional model. I was super hot and thought I was fat. I spent HOURS at the gym. Love your curves and love yourself.
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    I fluctuate +/- 5kg (11 lbs) in weight for years, and my boobs stay exactly the same- I just go up/down one band size (36 when they're bigger, 34 when they're smaller).
    It really depends on your body type- I tend to collect most weight on my hips whilst my upper body always looks reasonably toned and doesn't change much. If you're apple shaped (gaining belly/arms) then when you lose weight, you'll lose some of the boobs.
    Just keep the girls adequately restrained during the workout,), and you'll end up with awesome curves on a toned body.
    They'll shrink proportionally to your other curves so you'll still end up looking jessica rabbit-y. ;)

I also have to say that your face is a show-stopper. Gorgeous! :D

Anyways, here's my pic- it's a potato quality but it's obvious my boobs didn't go anywhere

C26x5.gif
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    I have a huge chest It never goes away. At 110 pounds less than I am now I'm still a G cup. The only thing that changes is the band size. I'm currently a 40 G and when I was small I was a 34 G. Oh... And I was shopping on eBay for sports bras and what looked like the best ones were in UK.
    You are beautiful like you are. When I was young I felt the same way. I always wanted to loose more. I was even a professional model. I was super hot and thought I was fat. I spent HOURS at the gym. Love your curves and love yourself.

i see why you think they've stayed the same but in terms of the volume of the breast they are three cup sizes smaller, as a 40g is the same cup volume as a 38gg, 36h and 34hh. So even though you're still a g cup, they are three cup sizes smaller :)
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    A friend of mine was in an abusive relationship a few years back, her boyfriend was making her weightlift and tone up to the extreme... But the time the relationship had ended she had a great figure but absolutely no breasts.
    She spoke to her doctors and they told her due the the stresses and punishment she put her body through , her breasts would not come back.
    She then suffered with self esteem issues for another year, before she decided to get implants.
    I'm my experience of weight loss, my breasts have reduced a little, but I'm very happy withy the ratios :)

I think, like with all things, moderation is the answer... As long as you don't go to extremes, you should be fine
    Xxx
    You look amazing by the way :)
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    I've noticed that female fitness models have implants. I can't remember seeing even one who had natural large breasts while maintaining low body fat percentage.

So, to answer your question, yes, but not naturally.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member

e7aab16d-55c1-452c-9c32-f5f82ed8747c_zps062d4b32.jpg

I don't know about the question but as many have said wow, you're stunning. Loving the curves, hope you achieve you goals though :)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Depends on how "ripped" you get.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    At my heaviest, my boos were 38GG, I am 5'1" so they were way too big for my frame. Now, I am at 60kgs and my boobs have gone down to a 30E (UK size), sure they are smaller but everything looks much more in proportion now.
  • emilycarr71404
    emilycarr71404 Posts: 176 Member
    Even when I was at my healthy weight (at 16) I still had large breasts for my size. They seem to fit my body is a positive large busted way no matter my weight. I love being a big chested girl and I am glad you are too. As for being ripped? I don't see why the size of your boobies would effect the toned look of your muscles. I say, go for it!

BTW Amazing pic!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member

e7aab16d-55c1-452c-9c32-f5f82ed8747c_zps062d4b32.jpg

I don't know about the question but as many have said wow, you're stunning. Loving the curves, hope you achieve you goals though :)

You are beautiful
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!