Friends? Lesbian motivators?

Replies

• alainacalbo
    alainacalbo Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, all! Glad to have found the group. I'm also looking for queer/lesbian/bi/pan/omni/LGBT/etc friends for mutual support in this. Feel free to friend me!
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Hi everyone! I am pansexual, in a lesbian relationship and determined to be one helluva hot tamale in a year or two. Feel free to add me as a friend. Motivators and expanding my support group is also what I offer you guys! Send me a request!

:heart: :wink:
  • Elainye
    Elainye Posts: 16 Member
    Anybody may add me, motivation and hugs included
    I'm almost 20 from the UK and willing to make friends of all ages :flowerforyou:
  • emmadaisy85
    emmadaisy85 Posts: 19
    feel free to add me im emma 28 from ireland lesbian engaged :)
  • pammyd137
    pammyd137 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi everyone - so many posters! :D

Lesbian here - new to MFP and am so excited to get to even more addicted to MFP!
    I would love motivators/accountability friends -

Please feel free to add me!
  • Txgirl1204
    Txgirl1204 Posts: 37
    Feel free to add me!! ;)
  • rozthegreatest
    rozthegreatest Posts: 16 Member
    Some of you dames on here are as sexy as hell.
  • narrington77
    narrington77 Posts: 98 Member
    Hey ladies! Been on here for a while! Feel free to add me!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Lesbian here. Feel free to add me! I would like some more friends on here who have gone through this similar life experience and can relate.
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Hey bisexual here. I could use some friends that really motivate.
  • QueenWino
    QueenWino Posts: 106
    Married lesbian and needing as much motivational help as possible as the wife sees nothing wrong w/me! Time to get healthy.
  • 4_iiiis
    4_iiiis Posts: 5
    Hi, I am also a married lesbian and have been with my wife almost 5 years. While she supports my goals she sees nothing wrong with me and has no interest in being in a gym or working out. I am a very motivated and self driven person, but I feel like it is time to have some support and friends along the way I will be your friend!
  • 4_iiiis
    4_iiiis Posts: 5
    Hi there.. I'm new to this group but not to MFP. Been on MFP for quite some time and figured it was time to reach out a bit.
    I'm 32 years old, live in Ohio and married to my wife for almost 2 years now. We have a 10 year old son and my wife is due in late June..also a son :)
    Since November when I hit my heaviest of 233 pounds I've lost 30-ish pounds and am weighing in at 202 (as of last night)... I've got a ways to go but that's why I have all of you :) I'm always willing to lend an ear or help push you along and I love it that you'll do the same for me!
    Feel free to friend request me..but please leave a comment with your request :)
    I'm really looking forward to getting to know more about all of you!

I would love to be friends!
  • mustapekka
    mustapekka Posts: 59
    I'd love new friends/motivators. Anyone is free to add me! :)
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Lesbian from Ontario here! Feel free to add me :D
  • ibtiamat
    ibtiamat Posts: 26 Member
    Wait...what lifestyle? LOL.
  • p00ki3nb00
    p00ki3nb00 Posts: 64 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me, kinda been consistent the last few months on MFP =)
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    I love motivating others and giving tips so feel free to add me. I'm pretty active almost everyday.
  • Hey guys, on here pretty much everyday and love interacting with and encouraging people so feel free to add me (and I'll probably add a few of you guys anyway :) ) :)
  • esmrn80
    esmrn80 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm Elizabeth, lesbian from Missouri. I have been happily married for 4 years to my sweet boi,Aiden. We both are starting a journey to become better people. Would love to meet other people that we can relate with and support each other. Feel free to friend :smile: