So close but no cigar....

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I did a weigh in this morn and I figured an attainable goal was 125 by 25 and I was two and a half pounds away. I figured I should be happy with that. There is no way I am losing 2 and a half pounds in under 24 hours but that is close enough for government work!!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I did a weigh in this morn and I figured an attainable goal was 125 by 25 and I was two and a half pounds away. I figured I should be happy with that. There is no way I am losing 2 and a half pounds in under 24 hours but that is close enough for government work!!!!!:drinker:
  • lslough
    lslough Posts: 32
    Congrats!
    It may be close but close is better than not even in the ballpark.
    give yourself a pat on the back.
  • Lowrider
    Lowrider Posts: 16
    Amazing!! Way to go, losing over 70 pounds and even mention the last two, you making me crazy. So proud of you!!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    WOW!!

Great Job with the amount you lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Those last 2 1/2 aren't anything to focus on with your remarkable accomplisment.
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    That is an amazing goal that you have already accomplished.. I can't even imagine how exciting that must feel for you.. You are an inspiration to us al.
    :flowerforyou:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Happy Birthday:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!