Very important link if you dont know about fat burning foods

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20475957,00.html

If you have already seen it sorry but really really important to people who don't know about fat burning foods. Most of all people stop snacking, thinking snacking means junk.

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    But I snack on pears. D: Paradox?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    There's a lot of unsubstantiated BS in this link, but that being said a lot of those foods are nutrient dense and tasty, IMO.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    There's a lot of unsubstantiated BS in this link, but that being said a lot of those foods are nutrient dense and tasty, IMO.

Yeah. Text was kinda lame. But could I make a nice meal out of these ingredients? Yes indeed. Really wish they'd stop calling everything "superfood" though.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Whiskey is a fat burning food, as evidenced by its high flammability
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Foods do not "burn fat".
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Foods do not "burn fat".
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    BUMP
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Foods do not "burn fat".
    Bananas burn fat.

Anthropomorphic bananas, that is.

bananas-in-pajamas-o.gif
  • It was interesting that wine helped you burn more calories up to 90 minutes after drinking. That's good news if it's true LOL...I was under the impression that the sugar in the wine would make your blood sugar spike and then it would drop so despite the fact that you might have been burning a few calories for 90 minutes you're more likely to eat more after consuming it.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    There are no fat burning foods, there is only food. The big secret to losing weight is to eat at a calorie deficit.