6 month anniversary!!

sbacon1203
sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
Well today marks my 6 month anniversary on MFP :noway:! It's hard to believe that I'm still going strong :wink: I had wanted to hit 60 lbs and missed by 1 lb :ohwell: !! Here's to next week :drinker:
Well my thought process when I began this journey was 2 lbs a week and in 6 months that would be 52 lbs so I am ahead of schedule :happy: !

I wanted to share my excitement with all and thank you for all the tips and wonderful stories it does keep one hooked on this site :glasses:

Have a beautiful day all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sbacon1203
    Well today marks my 6 month anniversary on MFP :noway:! It's hard to believe that I'm still going strong :wink: I had wanted to hit 60 lbs and missed by 1 lb :ohwell: !! Here's to next week :drinker:
    Well my thought process when I began this journey was 2 lbs a week and in 6 months that would be 52 lbs so I am ahead of schedule :happy: !

I wanted to share my excitement with all and thank you for all the tips and wonderful stories it does keep one hooked on this site :glasses:

Have a beautiful day all :flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on sticking with it and acheiving your goals.

Here is to the next 6 months of healthier living! :drinker: :drinker:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Wow! That's wonderful--what a great accomplishment!

Keep going strong!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Good for you!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I hit my six month anniversary on MFP in a few days, (the 10th) and I have hit my goal of 50lbs in that time period as well. Now my other original goal was for 22-27lbs more gone by my birthday, Sept 1st. However, I realize that's a bit much since its only 8 weeks away. So I may adjust that to October 5th, my six year wedding anniversary.

Again, congrats to you Sbacon and keep up the good work!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    Look at all these January MFP'er:flowerforyou: We should all be very proud of ourselves, here's to us:drinker:
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Congratulations!!!! What an accomplishment!!!

I bet you feel great :drinker:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    Well done!! :drinker:
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Congrats! What an encouragement you are!!! Keep it up! :happy:
  • GREAT JOB!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    nice work!!! I too joined in Jan, but never really set a goal for myself ( only because I would do that at the beginning of each new year, and never kept up with it)! This is totally different, and I love it.

Cheers to you and your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • Fifty
    Fifty Posts: 17
    great job! I just started yesterday.I hope I do as well as you. I'm so new with the computer .:smile:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    your success is so motivating! I hope that I do as well! Keep it up!
  • sbacon1203
    Thanks everyone for your kind words :flowerforyou:

Here is to all who are on this wonderful journey :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Congrats to you!!! You are doing fabulous, like I knew you would! Your daughter must be so proud of you! And you must be feeling great!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!