Annoying people on insanity

Ok so I'm about to get back into insanity after not doing it for about a year. But there are some people that annoy me on the video, the first person that I think we can all agree on is what's her face, the lady that is on the fit test and the one shaun always goes to on the dvd's, she is the lady to his right. Also the guy with the cornrows, Josh I think his name is the guy on the first workout dvd that he's getting on for not doing the stretches right. Who else annoys you on Insanity?

Replies

• unoriginalusername007
    unoriginalusername007 Posts: 83 Member
    Lol this thread is genius! Whenever I'm tired and annoyed I start screaming to the people on the tv. That tall skinny blonde Ariel who does Cardio Power & Resistance, Cardio Abs, Cardio Recovery and Max Interval Circuit- maybe some other workouts- always gets on my nerves. I always scream at her- "Ariel, you're a mermaid and aren't wanted here! Get back to the sea!" Haha something about her just bugs me more than the others. I can't quite pinpoint it though. Oh, if you're ever doing Cardio Recovery, watch Ariel when you're holding your legs up stretching them. As she puts her leg down she takes the biggest deep breath and acts super dramatic; it's hysterical.

I'm curious who you're talking about. I know Josh, but the girl you're talking about- is it Tanya? (She's Asian, I think)
  • lindseymariep
    lindseymariep Posts: 35 Member
    I'm not too annoyed with anybody but i just can't get enough of the guy in the back and the faces he makes!! I don't know his name but he has these looks while he is working out and it's just like I feel like WHY AM I DOING THIS? IT HURTS LIKE HELL! lol KEEP GOING!
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Tanya definitely bugs the crap out of me! Someone else who has started to get on my nerves is Anna (Kaiser)' whenever we do the wide football sprint, she scurries around and scrunches up her nose and it's SO obnoxious.

There's another girl, too. I can't remember her name, but she wears all black in one video (black tank top--not sports bra--and black capris). The camera focuses on her for a long time during the wide football sprint and she's always smiling (ugh) and she jerks around really fast, like she's trying to be impressive or something for turning 90 degrees that fast. AND when we have to do the peddle jump lunge things she brings her fist up and flexes ever. single. time. It's the worst thing in the world. But I really, REALLY get a kick out of watching her towards the end when we have to do uppercuts, because she looks like she has spent her entire life watching Popeye. /endrant
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Just started Insanity so I don't have anybody that I am annoyed at but I am annoyed about the ads in the DVD workouts :mad:
    I don't want to see WOWY Team Beachbody ad before EVERY workout or have it automatically play the ads after the workout is complete. Already paid a insane amount for the workout program just keep the ads out of it :explode:
  • cebiginalaska
    and the stupid DVD cases that you guys send. Send something that to keep them in that won't scratch them up as easily :noway:
  • cebiginalaska
    Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance: Time: 11:20 into the insanity workout Hot looking lady <strong> SPITS ON THE GYM FLOOR </strong> Black Training Bra and grey trunks I don't care if they are going to mop it after the workout is complete DON"T SPIT ON THE FLOOR IF SOMEBODY IS RECORDING IT :mad:
  • ashleymmannisto
    ashleymmannisto Posts: 62 Member
    I get pissed and scream at Shaun T b/c he takes breaks to "go over to the other people" I'm working my *kitten* of and he's walkin around!!! :P I do it to keep myself going...like ***** go I have to do it....you prob. can't finish the whole dvd without stopping b/c you stop so much!! Kinda thing :P Also the girl he's always going to also annoys me..just b/c he favors her!
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Tanya definitely bugs the crap out of me! Someone else who has started to get on my nerves is Anna (Kaiser)' whenever we do the wide football sprint, she scurries around and scrunches up her nose and it's SO obnoxious.

There's another girl, too. I can't remember her name, but she wears all black in one video (black tank top--not sports bra--and black capris). The camera focuses on her for a long time during the wide football sprint and she's always smiling (ugh) and she jerks around really fast, like she's trying to be impressive or something for turning 90 degrees that fast. AND when we have to do the peddle jump lunge things she brings her fist up and flexes ever. single. time. It's the worst thing in the world. But I really, REALLY get a kick out of watching her towards the end when we have to do uppercuts, because she looks like she has spent her entire life watching Popeye. /endrant

^^This! Totally agree she is ridiculously annoying! Especially the peddle jumps. :)
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    I like Tanya, she's a machine! I think people find her annoying partly because Shaun loves her and is always complimenting her on her form haha.
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    I'm not too annoyed with anybody but i just can't get enough of the guy in the back and the faces he makes!! I don't know his name but he has these looks while he is working out and it's just like I feel like WHY AM I DOING THIS? IT HURTS LIKE HELL! lol KEEP GOING!

Totally agree... that actually makes ME feel better :laugh:
  • PatriceML32812
    PatriceML32812 Posts: 8 Member
    Insanity Cardio Power and Resistance: Time: 11:20 into the insanity workout Hot looking lady <strong> SPITS ON THE GYM FLOOR </strong> Black Training Bra and grey trunks I don't care if they are going to mop it after the workout is complete DON"T SPIT ON THE FLOOR IF SOMEBODY IS RECORDING IT :mad:

Omg yes!!!! I saw this too!! And hello camera guy, look away!! And editing crew- nobody wants to see that!!!!
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    I get pissed and scream at Shaun T b/c he takes breaks to "go over to the other people" I'm working my *kitten* of and he's walkin around!!! :P I do it to keep myself going...like ***** go I have to do it....you prob. can't finish the whole dvd without stopping b/c you stop so much!! Kinda thing :P Also the girl he's always going to also annoys me..just b/c he favors her!

Shaun T has to walk around. He's talking during the entire thing. We are doing nothing but huffing and puffing and he's carrying on a conversation.
    It's funny that everyone is annoyed by Tania in Insanity. When you move on to Focus T25, Tania is your best friend in that program. And, yes he favors her. That's his BFF and she is COO of Shaun T Enterprises. But, she is still out there kicking most of us' *kitten*. You can be annoyed, but if you do what she does, you will see those results you want.
  • Shane37301
    Shane37301 Posts: 32 Member
    I'm not sure which video it is, but at the end one of the guys does a break-dance move to prove he's the king of the D-bags. On his way out of the spin, he nearly kicks Ariel in the face. She gives him the stink eye. THAT guy annoys me.
  • I like Tanya, she's a machine! I think people find her annoying partly because Shaun loves her and is always complimenting her on her form haha.

^^Agreed! Shawn definitely favors Tanya and she is a machine. I always watch her and think I need to catch up with her. haha. and Shawn does take a lot of breaks, but have you seen his body? I think he's entitled to them.
  • booyakazam
    booyakazam Posts: 18
    Ariel and Anna (I think) hands down. Even though I think Anna annoys me the most.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member

^^Agreed! Shawn definitely favors Tanya

Before I 'knew', I thought he was in a relationship with her :laugh:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    banner.jpeg
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    I couldn't stand Tania when I did Insanity. Also, the guy with the afro who break dances is pretty annoying too. Kind of a *kitten*...lol
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    I disliked Tanya in the beginning. At the end of the program she was my mate. Ariel is intimidating but I love how concentrated she is and how well she performs, while Anna is like the girl next door. If Josh is the Afroamerican guy then I like him, too, because even he, with his amazing abs, needs so stop quite often which reminds me that he's human, too ;) unlike the girls, which are all like machines.

The breakdance guy annoys me as hell, though.
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    That bloke in Pure Cardio when Sean T says "how does that feel" says "it feels gooooood". NO IT DOESN'T YOU MASOCHISTIC IDIOT. IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!

Or is that just me :/

It's a good half hour after I've finished before I feel "good"!!