Fitter = Naughtier

FitForeverAgain
FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
I proposing a new hypothesis...the fitter women get the more aggressive and naughtier they get. What a great reason to help all women get in shape. Ladies agree, or am I way off base here?

Fitter AND Naughtier ---> Add me!!!

Replies

• ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    I proposing a new hypothesis...the fitter women get the more aggressive and naughtier they get.

FACT.
  • ApocalypticFae
    ApocalypticFae Posts: 217 Member
    I tend to agree.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Truth. I love it and so does the hubs.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Nah. I've always been this way.
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Probably true. If you feel good about yourself and think you're hot you're more likely to get frisky since you won't mind the lights being on. :wink:
  • I, for one, have NEVER had this issue. Even heavy I have always been 'naughty' and my man has always enjoyed my body as much as I do. ;) AMEN MissTattoo!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    So true!!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member

Yeah, me too.

Though I agree that things got logistically more interesting after I lost some weight.
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Not always... I felt just as sexy and feminine at 177 as I do at 150.
  • janiner79
    janiner79 Posts: 69 Member
    Uhhhh fiction.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Fact in my case. I try ALOT more things that i was never comfortable with before being heavy.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    I would agree to. Although even at my heaviest I was pretty naughty, definitely enjoy the male attention now.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    People care whether the lights are on or not? I'm already pretty frisky with the bf at my weight :laugh: :heart:
  • audra0831
    audra0831 Posts: 244
    I've ALWAYS been naughty, but I would have to agree...I am getting naughtier these days! :wink:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member

Yeah, me too.

Though I agree that things got logistically more interesting after I lost some weight.

Pretty much this. Although, I'm also finding that I am WAY more horny in my 30's than I was in my 20's!! :blushing:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    I've ALWAYS been naughty, but I would have to agree...I am getting naughtier these days! :wink:

MINE!!!!!
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Truth
  • nyrina4life
    nyrina4life Posts: 196 Member
    I proposing a new hypothesis...the fitter women get the more aggressive and naughtier they get. What a great reason to help all women get in shape. Ladies agree, or am I way off base here?

Fitter AND Naughtier ---> Add me!!!

100% agree, although I am quite naughty now. I feel sorry for my fiance when I drop the weight. :laugh:
  • Agreed! :drinker: :devil:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    I proposing a new hypothesis...the fitter women get the more aggressive and naughtier they get.

FACT.

Agreed. And if you were naughty, "at weight", it can only get naughtier.

<---naughty at weight.