bbbluuuurrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!
I feel totally and utterly SICK!!! :sick:

I have totally overdone it!! I have been on this website for about 9 weeks now and not once gone over more than a couple of hundred calories and even then i exercised them away the next day!

Yesterday i went over by 1,200 and in my family we have a big meal on boxing day too so i have gone over by another 500 today :noway: and i will probably want a small snack for dinner later!!
although how i feel right now i'm not sure i ever want to eat again!!

I did take my dog on a long walk on both days and played on a dance mat with my niece tho! :laugh:

oh well!! i have had a brilliant couple of days!!!

:laugh:

Replies

• amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Hi Everyone!
    I feel totally and utterly SICK!!! :sick:

I have totally overdone it!! I have been on this website for about 9 weeks now and not once gone over more than a couple of hundred calories and even then i exercised them away the next day!

Yesterday i went over by 1,200 and in my family we have a big meal on boxing day too so i have gone over by another 500 today :noway: and i will probably want a small snack for dinner later!!
    although how i feel right now i'm not sure i ever want to eat again!!

I did take my dog on a long walk on both days and played on a dance mat with my niece tho! :laugh:

oh well!! i have had a brilliant couple of days!!!

:laugh:
  • luckystars424
    luckystars424 Posts: 23 Member
    It'll be ok. That is a huge splurge and not one to be repeated BUT...... we do need to indulge sometimes. Just don't forget to get back on track tomorrow. Maybe you can make yourself feel better my doubling your exercise for the rest of the week. That way you are proactively counteracting. Good luck.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    I agree with Lucky!
    One day is not going to hurt you.
    We all need to splurge here and there.
    But the good news is that now that the Holidays are over we can all get back to the task at hand, Our health and weight and eating right.
    If you are feeling strung out, increase your water and flush your system.
    A couple of Vit C will help as well.
    1.) to give your system the extra immunity it needs.
    2.) Vit C helps wash out your system.
    Fruit and Veggies do this too. :happy:
    So here is to the head start that we get before New Years day when we start the year off with those resolutions. :flowerforyou:
    We have 6 whole days to prep! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?:bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou:
    --Diann...
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Yeah that is about how I felt after eating Christmas dinner just because it wasn't what I was used to eating too. Lots of water helped and leaving the fats alone. I commiserate with you. I am feeling so much better today. I hope you are too. Today I actually went out on my Chistmas gift. Snowshoes ! : ) Boy that was more work than I thought it would be but the calorie burn is worth it. A Happy New Years to all when it comes. ~Karen
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Hi
    thanks for the advice!! yeah i plan to drink plenty of water now and def get on track tomorrow! we go to the coast for a few days tomorrow to see my husbands family and they live up a massive hill so lots of opportunityfor exercise and im sure the frsh air will make me feel better!!
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    I planned on getting "back on track" today........unfortunately I only got ONE foot back on the track!! :noway:

BUT.....tomorrow I WILL get totally back on track.......I refuse to allow myself to ruin the 17 lb weight loss!!