Hello from Seattle!

Hello all,

I am excited to find this free calorie tracker! One of my sisters just lost ten pounds using myfitnesspal and told me about it.

Does anyone know a good website (besides the fantastic Weightwatchers one that unfortunately I would have to pay for) for building recipes so you know the calories in a portion size of that recipe? I've looked online, and found a couple, but the two I've tried don't seem very complete.

Thanks! And hello!

Replies

• Hello all,

I am excited to find this free calorie tracker! One of my sisters just lost ten pounds using myfitnesspal and told me about it.

Does anyone know a good website (besides the fantastic Weightwatchers one that unfortunately I would have to pay for) for building recipes so you know the calories in a portion size of that recipe? I've looked online, and found a couple, but the two I've tried don't seem very complete.

Thanks! And hello!
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Hey there - I am a newbie too!

I hope someone will jump in with a good website. I know of a few but they are all pay sites.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Hi, glad to see you here, if you want a site to plunk in a homemade recipe, I recommend www.sparkpeople.com as it will give you all the nutrition info you need for this site. Another site is www.calorielab.com/burned to plunk what you weigh in and what exercise you are doing. Although this site has an awesome database for exercise. I've been here about 4 months. You will love this site and it is always improving.:flowerforyou: