Today im a nerd because...

Replies

• herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    I was flying back from Paizocon today, a little overtired and with gaming on the brain. I saw that the overhead luggage locker opposite me said "DC 17" and thought "hang on, it can't be *that* difficult to open" before I realised that was the seat number... :blushing:

That's one frakking tough luggage compartment!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    This is what is happening for me next Wednesday...

http://spacecenter.org/attractions/galileo-shuttlecraft/

Be jealous.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I got to meet EFFING BROM and got two signatures from him *seizures*
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    I got to meet EFFING BROM and got two signatures from him *seizures*

jealoussssssss
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Reading comic books, watching TMNT and now Jaws :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    this is my new wallet
    IMG_20130727_111023_zps788e604e.jpg
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Ive been watching old episodes of Dr. Who all night on my work shift. 12 fun filled hours of the Dr. & Rose :)
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    I voted in BBCAmerica's anglofan favourite poll.

Hardest two decisions were Matt Smith vs Kit Harington and Patrick Stewart vs Ian McKellen

If you want to vote:
    http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2013/07/vote-in-the-anglo-fan-favorites-tournament-men-of-2013-round-1/
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Today I'm a nerd because I just made a sheepskin cover for my saddle, the first step toward making full medieval barding for my horse - I still have the ambition of becoming a knight, just like when I was ten!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I bought my kids plushie dalek and plushie cybermen dolls that talk. Also I started playing magic the gathering again lol
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    I voted in BBCAmerica's anglofan favourite poll.

Hardest two decisions were Matt Smith vs Kit Harington and Patrick Stewart vs Ian McKellen

If you want to vote:
    http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2013/07/vote-in-the-anglo-fan-favorites-tournament-men-of-2013-round-1/

Those were some HARD choices!!!
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    I played Skyrim while working out on my recumbent bike. :blushing:
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    I'm having an incredibly difficult time trying to decide which geeky t-shirt would be best for Boston Comic Con on Sunday... Back to the Tardis? Captain Mal's Cargo Service? My Inigo Montoya "Hello..." one?

*sigh*
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    I'm having an incredibly difficult time trying to decide which geeky t-shirt would be best for Boston Comic Con on Sunday... Back to the Tardis? Captain Mal's Cargo Service? My Inigo Montoya "Hello..." one?

*sigh*

Snicker - I've been having the same issue ... Van Gogh Tardis? A Karen Hallion Doctor Who/Disney mash up? A hubby original Doctor Who/Disney mash up?
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Tonight I see Mandy Patinkin in concert and all I really want him to do is.....

HALLO! My name is....

That and it was a concert of James Bond music last night.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    <<<<<<<This is my new work outfit. I run a game shop, it seemed appropriate!

I am also making and designing my outfit for the mediaeval festival end of August, so that it can easily be modified into a steam punk outfit for Comic-Con in October!!

Also my new t shirt arrived and I just had to shorten it and change the neck line before I could wear it for work!
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    I gave a presentation in class today on Comic Book Consumerism. 0.0
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    I finally watch the final episode of Walking Dead season one tonight after waiting to watch it with my wife since it came out!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    So my BF totally rocks ... I got a BBT soft kitty wallet and shirt, a star wars water bottle (original poster) an x-men vs x-men coffee mug, An Adipose plush from Doctor who a doctor who bookmark, The complete 25th anniversary legend of zelda book. He went a little nuts lol

Also finally started playing Legen of zelda skyward sword
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    I'm watching Dr Who as a timer for a raspberry pie that I've got in the oven. It's an in-character DM bribe for tomorrow's D&D game - I play a druid, and I hand-picked all the berries in the forest...