Do you believe in ghosts?

SemperAnticus1643
SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
With the popularity of ghost and possession movies, do you believe in ghosts or supernatural stuff? Have you experienced something that you can't explain? What are your experiences? Do you have pictures?

I have included a photo of a picture my husband took on his cell phone late one night. Yes, I understand that there are apps that insert images in photos. But if you blow up the photo I have included, there is no disturbance of pixels and you can see right through the object in the photo. This happened when my husband was taking photos of our living room because he was using the "night vision" on his phone. My husband's shorts have been tugged on in our bedroom. Our laundry soap on the dryer has fallen off the dryer when it wasn't even running. We have heard the toilet seat drop and our children were in bed and everyone was asleep. This actually happened in our bathroom and not our children's bathroom.

166124_669972363291_1400247_n_zps324c2eb5.jpg

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    No
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    creepy-8.gif
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    I believe in spirits. I personally haven't seen any, but my mom saw one when she was pregnant with me. I also just watched The Conjuring today. Scared the crap out of me! I am a believer!
  • SemperAnticus1643
    creepy-8.gif

That scared the crap out of me!! lol
  • SemperAnticus1643
    I believe in spirits. I personally haven't seen any, but my mom saw one when she was pregnant with me. I also just watched The Conjuring today. Scared the crap out of me! I am a believer!

I was expecting more scary with The Conjuring. It was a good movie though.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    With the popularity of ghost and possession movies, do you believe in ghosts or supernatural stuff? Have you experienced something that you can't explain? What are your experiences? Do you have pictures?

I have included a photo of a picture my husband took on his cell phone late one night. Yes, I understand that there are apps that insert images in photos. But if you blow up the photo I have included, there is no disturbance of pixels and you can see right through the object in the photo. This happened when my husband was taking photos of our living room because he was using the "night vision" on his phone. My husband's shorts have been tugged on in our bedroom. Our laundry soap on the dryer has fallen off the dryer when it wasn't even running. We have heard the toilet seat drop and our children were in bed and everyone was asleep. This actually happened in our bathroom and not our children's bathroom.

166124_669972363291_1400247_n_zps324c2eb5.jpg

It would most definitely be time for me to move if I saw that :laugh:
  • Without a doubt, yes.
  • marilynx
    marilynx Posts: 128 Member
    No such thing as ghosts, or spirits, or zombies, the dead do not come back to life on any form. Once death occurs, kaput, you're dead.
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    D::sad:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    I'm a scaredy cat....looks like I won't be sleeping tonight after seeing those images.

:noway:
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    I reeeeeally hope that is a fake because if not that is the scariest thing ever. D:
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    8CJNptv.gif
  • marilynx
    marilynx Posts: 128 Member
    No such thing as ghosts, or spirits, or zombies, the dead do not come back to life on any form. Once death occurs, kaput, you're dead.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    If that showed up in a picture taken in my house I'd freaking move. That's super creepy whether its legit or not.

With that being said, yes I believe in ghosts. The house I grew up in from 5 to adulthood had a spirit that lived there. We, my grandparents and I, always gave it the name of the previous tenant because she had passed away in the house just prior to them buying it from her husband. We would constantly see shadows out of the corner of our eyes and almost every night it would sound like someone was going up and down the stairs pretty loudly and slowly, like an elderly person would. There were several times that my grandmother and I both poked our heads out at the same time to make sure whoever was on the stairs was okay. My grandfather especially liked to greet her when she would pass through sunlight filtering through a window (sorry, one of my best memories of him). After years of living like that the ladies husband died and the noises stopped. We've always figured that she was just waiting for her husband so they could pass on together.
  • Megs081211
    Megs081211 Posts: 150
    Yes, for my 21st birthday my best friend took me to the Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana. It's suppose to be one of the most haunted places in America. And during our tour I felt this tugging at my shirt, so I thought it was my friend and her husband trying to screw with my head, but her hand were in front of her and his were wrapped around her, not to mention no one else was within arms reach. About this time the tour guide was telling us about the "children" and how they like to tug on visitors shirts to get attention. And he was telling us the just look down and smile.

And later on in another room I heard a cat meow, very audible sound like a cat at my feet, I looked around and then remember him saying they don't allow cats in the main building and the last one was in the main building 100 or so years ago.

More happened that trip and my friend got a picture one time of a "slave" in one of the windows. And some of the stories, makes me a true believer.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member

what about clowns?

114293_o.gif
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    I do not believe in ghosts, gods, angels, devils, tooth fairies, zombies, or Easter bunnies. Having raised and owned Saluki hounds for many years, I DO believe in long-leggity beasties that go bump in the night.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member

what about clowns?

114293_o.gif
    [/quote

Clowns do not come back to life either.]
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member

“Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.”

― Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.