Best Deals on Party Supplies

odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
Completely Random... Anyone have tips for the best deals on paper products, vinyl table cloths, that sort of stuff?

Replies

• goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Walmart, Party City
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Do you have Dollar Stores in America?.. Obviously not or you wouldn't be asking this question :tongue:
  • odusgolp
    Do you have Dollar Stores in America?.. Obviously not or you wouldn't be asking this question :tongue:

I swear our dollar store sucks... They have really random stuff, but not sets of colored plastic silverware, plates, napkins, that sort of stuff...
  • odusgolp
    Walmart, Party City

I just missed a BOGO sale at Party City... So now I"m complaining and trying to find a deal as good as that would have been *LOL* And failing miserably.

Walmart's a good idea, though... I should head over there.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Salvation Army and Goodwill
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member

I swear our dollar store sucks... They have really random stuff, but not sets of colored plastic silverware, plates, napkins, that sort of stuff...

That is so sad! We have The Dollarama and The Dollar Giant in Canada..they are the best ones. I could easily spend $100 on home supplies in one visit.
  • odusgolp

That is so sad! We have The Dollarama and The Dollar Giant in Canada..they are the best ones. I could easily spend $100 on home supplies in one visit.

Completely jealous. I got cool colorful bins there to organize a closet :) But it's very hit or miss here. Plus, the city I live in is kind of a dump *LOL*
  • odusgolp
    Salvation Army and Goodwill

Never even crossed my mind. Good call.
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    I just ordered all my daughters birthday stuff from birthdaydirect.com. She really wanted a ballerina birthday but I couldn't find anything ballerina at the party stores where I live. All the websites stuff was cheaper than walmart and they offered free shipping on orders over $40, so I got all the supplies for my annual Christmas party while I was at it. They have a shipping estimate chart on their site, showing how many days it will take to deliver, the max being four days (so very fast) and they ship on the day you order. I'm not going to bother driving around for party stuff ever again!