possible to be ripped and still have huge boobies...?

Replies

• Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    About 2 years ago I met my goal of losing 50 pounds. I lost my boobs. I went from a 40DD to a 34 Small C. And they were like deflated balloons. So, while I was unhappy to gain some weight back, I was happy because my boobs came back.

I so feel the same! I really don't want to loose so much weight that I got no boob left. If only we could loose belly and keep the boobs in tact :smile:
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    In for the boobs!

You are a naughty boy :blushing:
  • JeffersJJ
    JeffersJJ Posts: 58 Member
    All this concern about big boobs...

I get that y'all like what you have, but it just seems so superficial. A woman is so much more than her boobs, and if she isn't, well, next!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    You look terrific!!!!

Reaan:happy:
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    I rather have a flat stomach than big boobs, but a tummy tuck was more expensive so i went with boobs :wink:
    If you wanna be those ripped to the bone fitness woman i think boobs will go down a alot, now you can be a fitness bikini type and still have good boobage left over. Not getting fit because of boob concerns is just silly. Good luck
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    All this concern about big boobs...

I get that y'all like what you have, but it just seems so superficial. A woman is so much more than her boobs, and if she isn't, well, next!

0382_s7tr.gif
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    The answer to your question is unfortunately one that no one can be sure of until you start your diet plan/fitness regime and see the changes for yourself, because you don't know how much of your bust is fatty tissue already. It's dependent on your own genetic makeup. Personally I've lost 38lbs and have gone from being a 36D (UK) to a 34C (UK), so I feel I've kept proportion quite well, but my exercise regime has been very steady and low-intensity (4-6 hours of walking every day - I'm a dog walker) - you might get more of a dramatic change from high-intensity exercise and if you change to a very low fat diet, because you will lose fat predominantly...but again, you may retain a lot of bust shape if your boobs are mainly breast tissue.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    When you lose weight, you do lose some breast fat but if they are large, they will stay largish. I had a breast reduction a few years ago -the BEST thing I ever did!!

I've lost 28lbs now, my breast had "grown" a little since my surgery and now they are back to when I had surgery. I've also gone done one band size which is awesome!

Good luck!
  • The common thing I noticed in people I know who have lost weight was, if they had boobs when they were smaller then they kept them when losing weight. If the boobs came with the weight, they lost them. I don't have large breasts, the got a nice size with weight, but I'm pretty much prepared that I'm going to lose them. You can do some pectoral exercises to help. It will put muscle behind them and make them appear larger, you just have to be careful IF you don't want the pectoral muscles to be seen (not getting the muscles too large). Some ladies like the pectoral muscles to be more prominent. I personally wouldn't work them too much as I don't thing it would look good on me. lol.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    deja vu...seem to recall another thread about your chest.

I remembered it too, but it is confessed.

Its true... I talk about my tits a lot!! :laugh:

Please never stop:flowerforyou:
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    I went from a 38DD to a 34DD and kept the boobs! I'm not the super fit, toned, beach body and I lost the weight by diet alone. I guess I have a lot of mammary tissue?? lol.

Happy to have the boobs although I wouldn't mind if they went down just a little. ;)

PkAzBvp.jpg
    3pCNAsB.png
    xCPd5Oo.jpg
    NflI7rB.jpg

think I found my new crush. LOL
  • anatolian9
    anatolian9 Posts: 23 Member
    nope you aint gonna have the best of both worlds!! muwahaha jk
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Yep, I've had two kids and have managed to keep mine. Went from a size 16/181.5lbs/40+BF% to size 6/160ish/19%BF

Dumbbell fly and bench press are amazeballs for keeping my ladies perky :)

I think it's all about genetics and whether your breasts are comprised of mostly fat + tissue or tissue. Before I had kids, I always went a cup size down when losing weight. Sucked.
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    i ve same challenge and seems difficult to reduce.as some one righty said-some loose it while some dont
    .please which site does the customized bra

I contacted Enell bras on their facebook page as their standard bra measurements wouldnt fit my narrrow back/large cup size ratio so they gave me contact details to send my measurements too and get one custom made. Still waiting for it to arrive and its cost me around £75.00 but very worth it I hope!

Not sure if you are familiar with them, but Bravissimo carries a very wide selection of sizes. from 28-40 and D-L cups. I need a 28H and that's near impossible to find in any store here in the US. They have a great selection and are reasonably priced under £40

You could also try Brastop and Lovebras as well, they carry a exclusively D+ sizes.
  • SskinSmith
    SskinSmith Posts: 2 Member
    Any updates? I’d like to know so that I can better serve people if I become a personal trainer by learning different experiences of different women
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Anecdotal evidence... I started at 42DDD - and so far, kept the triple D - just moved down in band size to 36.

I am no where near finished, yet - so they could still vanish, but, so far, the girls are hanging in there.

I started at 360 - currently around 180 - working toward 140.

I think it has a lot to do with genetics... Look at your thinner relatives and see what they have... chances are good you will have the same sort of shape.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,261 Member
    edited September 2019
    This was me a few years back, I was 40-42. I started as a 38DD, I ultimately lost about 55 pounds and ended as a 32DDD. So yes my boobs got smaller, but they got proportionally smaller and still looked big.

I started at ~ 160 pounds. First picture is at 125 second is at 115. I got down to 105, but I can't find that picture...

43tfb056inuj.jpg

w8e84mubjbvy.jpg

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm losing inches on my bust and everywhere else. Frankly, I'm happy about it. I'd prefer to remain proportionate. 😊

Good luck with your journey!

ETA: I hate resurrected threads. Argh, I've been tricked again! Note to self, check op date. 😝
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Myhassani wrote: »
    Any updates? I’d like to know so that I can better serve people if I become a personal trainer by learning different experiences of different women

Really? That's why you want to know? :huh:

That's why they resurrected this thread from the crypt, for purely humanitarian purposes. 😋
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!