MFP facebook group

Replies

• bookworm221
    bookworm221 Posts: 35 Member
    request sent :)
  • stewartgreggallan
    stewartgreggallan Posts: 20 Member
    I'm from the UK and I've sent a request to join your facebook group.

Stew
  • Josiebum
    Josiebum Posts: 11
    I <3 Fb!!!
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say although the FB group is fab I have had to leave, it was clogging up my news feed and I couldn't stop it showing.

I dont know if there is any way to do this but if there is please someone let me know as I'd like to rejoin!
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    I requested to join, fb name:Donni Lee :)
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    If you click on the cog thingy on the group page you can untick notifications and you can also hide group posts. I think that should help but with the rate facebook breaks things ie:new and improved, who knows!
  • Mrsshellers
    Mrsshellers Posts: 157 Member
    I tried all of the above but it kept showing in my feed every time there was a new post - I am guessin this must be a FB improvement as all my other groups are doing the same now....
  • angelahammon
    angelahammon Posts: 114 Member
    iv sent a request
  • TonyRi
    TonyRi Posts: 65
    Done
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    I tried all of the above but it kept showing in my feed every time there was a new post - I am guessin this must be a FB improvement as all my other groups are doing the same now....

I am not in the group (yet) but just to say that all of a sudden I am getting stuff on my news feeds from groups and I have had notifications turned off for ages on all of them. I am hoping it's a glitch and FB sort it out as I don't want my news feed spammed with group stuff all the time.
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Request sent :)
  • ColdKarmaGrl
    ColdKarmaGrl Posts: 19 Member
    My request has been sent! :)
  • scruffykaz
    scruffykaz Posts: 317 Member
    I've sent a request!!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,730 Member
    Bump
  • frazzledowl
    frazzledowl Posts: 7 Member
    request sent
  • SJandM2000
    SJandM2000 Posts: 29 Member
    I just sent a request too!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    fab idea. :drinker:
    will send a request later. :smile:
  • Put my request in,,,,

Catch y`al on the flip side
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    done it :smile:
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member

I am not in the group (yet) but just to say that all of a sudden I am getting stuff on my news feeds from groups and I have had notifications turned off for ages on all of them. I am hoping it's a glitch and FB sort it out as I don't want my news feed spammed with group stuff all the time.

That happened to me and I had to go in and re-set all the "Stop effing well bugging me!" settings again! They're naughty, you need to keep an eye, also your privacy settings, cos they tweak and change things you don't always realise:angry: