AUG/SEP C25K CHALLENGE - Let's start running together!

Options
2»

Replies

• no_more_weighting
    no_more_weighting Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    jmdmps: what a fun saying, I love that! I'm definitely on the turtle-ish side, LOL - whenever I started the running part of the workout and looked at my dog, he still looked like he's just walking!! And he's a tiny little thing! :laugh:
  • no_more_weighting
    no_more_weighting Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    puref1r3: thanks for the tip, I'll try my best to finish the program in 8 weeks, but it's good to know that it's OK to go back and it won't make me a loser. :smile: I have such competitive nature it's hard for me to see that sometimes.
  • jmdmps
    jmdmps Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to get away these last few days to do c25k second week, but have been able to workout at home. Hopefully schedule allows for me to get away to repeat week 2 this coming week. I would take my children, my 9 year old would love it, but my 4 year olds twin boys...well maybe I would get more of a workout than planned :wink:
  • nicoledanielsvt
    Options
    I have a race Aug 31st and Sept 14th. Right now planning on walking but would love to be able to run at least half of the distance so count me in! I did a 1 mile run/walk combo today took me 14 min
  • ktpod1
    ktpod1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nicole , when I did my first 5k 3 years ago, I did a combo of running and walking. I couldnt run more than about 2 minutes at a time. Good luck on your first one. I had to start my training all over again withc25k. Hopefully I will finish it and be able to have the endurance to run for longer periods of time.