Looking for friends that enjoy working out.

My problem has never been working out but rather eating a clean diet.

Replies

• d0ubleday
    d0ubleday Posts: 3 Member
    I enjoy working out. Friend me if you'd like. Have a great night!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    I love working out and eat quite well- feel free
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am looking for more friends to share motivation.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    I hate working out. But I hate being fat more!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    add me if you'd like, I am training for a marathon and recently started p90x (not super strict, 3-4 days a week, mostly upper body).
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Love working out, when I don't I am a mess, my diet is not where our should be...sigh
  • Same. I know and can lose weight/fat just fine, it's just binges that set me back and hide my hard work. :/
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Not sure if what I eat is considered "clean" but I try to eat healthy and I work out 6 days a week.

Both have become a way of life for me so feel free to add me if you like.

8488541.png
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    I also love hitting the weights but I'm horrible at the eating clean part of it all. Throw me an add if you'd like
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Working out is my therapy~ I love the endorphins and empowerment and appetite modulating results! I try to put good things in my body but that sometimes that means dark chocolate and wine. And sometimes even chips and salsa! :) Feel free to add!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Then eat dirty and workout. You'll still lose weight.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Same problem as you :(

Working out is the easy part.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    I love working out, I take boot camp and kickboxing classes as well as the occasional yoga class. But, as they say, great abs are born in the kitchen.... Alas, my abs are no bueno. I'm here to get my nutrition in check. Feel free to add me.
  • avdcruz
    avdcruz Posts: 5 Member
    Me too! I actually started working out thinking I could avoid changing my diet!
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Friend request sent!
  • My problem has never been working out but rather eating a clean diet.

Similiar problem I love to workout but my portion sizes are usually out of control :P Feel free to add me.
  • hanloux
    hanloux Posts: 3 Member
    Know the feeling! I could happily go to the gym or work out but the hardest part has been controlling what I eat - chronic binger! Please feel free to add me, always happy for new friends :)
  • Kat2795
    Kat2795 Posts: 8 Member
    I love working out. Its the eating that I need to fix.
  • I eat, sleep, and breathe working out. But on the contrary, I actually have a hard time eating enough sometimes.
  • Feel free to add me! I work out daily and am super motivated. Good luck to you! :smile: