Hello Everyone

Options
I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I'm obviously new to this and boy do I need the help. I'm 23 years old, female, and I need to lose about 75lbs. It's pretty scary how bad it has become. It's time for a new life! I'm hoping this site makes me stick with it and motivates me. Good luck to everyone and let the adventure begin :)

Replies

• himaypsu
    Options
    I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I'm obviously new to this and boy do I need the help. I'm 23 years old, female, and I need to lose about 75lbs. It's pretty scary how bad it has become. It's time for a new life! I'm hoping this site makes me stick with it and motivates me. Good luck to everyone and let the adventure begin :)
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    welcome and you will see the rewards for your honest effort. You have come to the right place. Many helpful minds here in this site as with great support, advise and great listeners..
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck making your goals.

Enjoy meeting everyone.

Eve:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to MFP! I wish you all the best. It will be a great adventure. Don't be afraid to ask any questions someone on here will try to find you an answer and if you need to vent or need support just yell out and we'll try to help.:smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    welcome!