Running albums/artists?

Downloading some new music for running, what do you listen to?

Replies

• GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    I listen to old, new & different Genres. Here is a blog I recently posted with a list of songs.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/GCPgirl/view/my-1st-running-playlist-562140
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Things from www.rockmyrun.com. I hate that lull between songs so these mixes are great for that.
  • Things from www.rockmyrun.com. I hate that lull between songs so these mixes are great for that.

oooh awesome thanks
  • ze_hombre
    ze_hombre Posts: 377 Member
    Loud high tempo metal. The Sword, Mudvayne, Hatebreed come to mind. I try to find music that the BPM matches my foot cadence.
  • loril13
    loril13 Posts: 320 Member
    A little bit of everything. I find songs I love and know by heart keeps my mind engaged on the music and can pull me through a tough spot on a run. I have some ABBA, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, System of a Down, Limp Bizkit, Bruce Springsteen ...

GCPgirl - love your list. We have a lot of the same songs.
  • Check out The Black Dahlia Murder and Whitechapel (:
  • A little bit of everything. I find songs I love and know by heart keeps my mind engaged on the music and can pull me through a tough spot on a run. I have some ABBA, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, System of a Down, Limp Bizkit, Bruce Springsteen ...

GCPgirl - love your list. We have a lot of the same songs.

SOAD thats's a good one, gonna go download toxicity now
  • overfences
    overfences Posts: 96 Member
    Things from www.rockmyrun.com. I hate that lull between songs so these mixes are great for that.

Thank you! That site's exactly what I've been looking for.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    I like this site. You can find songs that match your race pace/desired pace

http://jog.fm/
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers' album Freaky Styley is probably my favorite go-to running album. It's a little goofy, but everything has a good beat.

Also, any album by Girl Talk.
  • bfinup
    bfinup Posts: 47
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers' album Freaky Styley is probably my favorite go-to running album. It's a little goofy, but everything has a good beat.

Also, any album by Girl Talk.

Girl talk - all day was my go to album for close to a year.

Now I just throw on slacker radio