How to recommit ?

thiswillbeit
thiswillbeit Posts: 23 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
?

Replies

• 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Matters what you are recommitting to. School? Eating healthy? Your boyfriend? The world's oldest profession? We need more than just a question mark.
  • thiswillbeit
    thiswillbeit Posts: 23 Member
    Ok, sorry, I mean recommitting to better , more healthy eating
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Can't see what you're eating since your diary isn't open so again, hard question to answer.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    If you're not already getting professional support, that would help, a lot. :flowerforyou:
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Sweetheart are you getting professional help? Recovery can be a long battle and it often takes professional support and guidance. All my best to you, I hope you will continue to fight for your health.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    If you're not already getting professional support, that would help, a lot. :flowerforyou:

Agreed on this.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Keep trying every day. Some days it will stick; some days it won't. Try to have more good days than bad.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Set achievable short term & long term goals.

Look at how far you've come so far and ask yourself why your happy so far with what you've achieved.

Think of the reasons you wanted to begin this journey in the first place.

Remember food is fuel and short term satisfaction isn't worth it if you want long term satisfaction.

Tell yourself you're worth it. It's the one thing we CAN control ourselves, it's YOUR body. Only you can commit and follow through.
This discussion has been closed.