Help - I need friends and motivation

demon2run
demon2run Posts: 27
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm looking for some people to help motivate me. I've been on my health kick for about 3 weeks and am having fun but I know how easily I lose motivation.

If you want to be a weight loss/fitness buddy then please add me, all the extra motivation I can get would be appreciated.

I do a bit of running a bit of CrossFit and and am trying to eat really well.

Please add!!

Replies

• tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Way to stick with it for 3 weeks! If you're looking for support feel free to add me!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Request sent since it's always having other Aussies aboard.
  • Hey have sent you a request, can also do with the fellow Aussie support :)
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    I know I am not Aussie, but also looking for friends and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • crys_aintgivingup
    crys_aintgivingup Posts: 115 Member
    I'm just starting my weight loss journey, also need lots of motivation and this forum is great for providing it! Please add me and let's support each other :D
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Don't know if it's true, but they say that it gets easier to break a bad habit after the 21st day of not doing it. So here's to your 21st day!
  • Keep up the good wk. I'm a New Yorker and have been overweight my whole life my current weight is 243 lbs. Been on a 1400 a day diet for whole month and exercise at least 4day a week. It was hard the first 2weeks but once I realized I wasn't hungry all the time it became normal. My trick is to choose foods that are healthy that I'm able eat most of the time. I love the Leslie sansone walk away the pounds DVD.
This discussion has been closed.