Help - I need friends and motivation

Options
demon2run
demon2run Posts: 27
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I'm looking for some people to help motivate me. I've been on my health kick for about 3 weeks and am having fun but I know how easily I lose motivation.

If you want to be a weight loss/fitness buddy then please add me, all the extra motivation I can get would be appreciated.

I do a bit of running a bit of CrossFit and and am trying to eat really well.

Please add!!

Replies

• tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it for 3 weeks! If you're looking for support feel free to add me!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Request sent since it's always having other Aussies aboard.
  • DomVitagliano
    Options
    Hey have sent you a request, can also do with the fellow Aussie support :)
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I know I am not Aussie, but also looking for friends and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • crys_aintgivingup
    crys_aintgivingup Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my weight loss journey, also need lots of motivation and this forum is great for providing it! Please add me and let's support each other :D
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Don't know if it's true, but they say that it gets easier to break a bad habit after the 21st day of not doing it. So here's to your 21st day!
  • Qnher718
    Options
    Keep up the good wk. I'm a New Yorker and have been overweight my whole life my current weight is 243 lbs. Been on a 1400 a day diet for whole month and exercise at least 4day a week. It was hard the first 2weeks but once I realized I wasn't hungry all the time it became normal. My trick is to choose foods that are healthy that I'm able eat most of the time. I love the Leslie sansone walk away the pounds DVD.
This discussion has been closed.