Weight Loss

bribby
bribby Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I've been saying I would lose weight for years but this time im really serious, im doing it for a better me and not because everyone is telling me i need ot be smaller. I just want to be healthy honestly, and im here to look for ALL the help and support I can get. I want to start the 17 day diet plan (please offer your opinion on it)

Replies

• Hi Bribby. I don't know about the 17-day diet. But I know for myself, just logging into MFP everyday, has help me so much. Tracking daily calories and exercise seems to really work.I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!. I'll be on MFP everyday to encourage you. We'll do this together. Even after I reach my 162 Lb. goal, I'll still log into MFP. I'm not on a diet, I'm changing my lifestyle.
    H-E-A-L-T-H-Y L-I-V-I-N-G WILL HELP US LIVE BETTER LIVES. LET'S DO THIS! :happy:
  • Please go on my page and read my Blogs.
  • WxLLe
    WxLLe Posts: 11
    Bribby I understand what you're going through. People make losing weight way harder than it has to be. In reality it is very easy to lose weight as long as you are willing to cut some things out of your diet and do a little exercise. If you're serious about losing weight, gaining muscle or even gaining a little bit of weight, check out this FaceBook fanpage to a product called Smack Fat. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message them on there. Good luck on your journey to a healthier lifestyle :)https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smack-Fat/632563173443693. If you still can't find it then just send me a message. Here's my email Jhodges3793@gmail.com and I'll be willing to give it to you there. Again, good luck Bribby!
This discussion has been closed.