Hello

Options
Hello, everyone I am new to the website I found it about a week ago and have been tracking my calories and daily fitness workouts and I absolutely love myfitnesspal.com who ever put this site together absolutely “Rocks” I have been telling all of my gym friends about it. I work out quite regularly and watch what I eat and I was logging everything it a stupid notebook but it is so much easier with the website so I am really excited to start loosing more weight if anyone has any good tips “hit me up” lol. Thanks. :happy:

Replies

• mustanglove34606
    Options
    Hello, everyone I am new to the website I found it about a week ago and have been tracking my calories and daily fitness workouts and I absolutely love myfitnesspal.com who ever put this site together absolutely “Rocks” I have been telling all of my gym friends about it. I work out quite regularly and watch what I eat and I was logging everything it a stupid notebook but it is so much easier with the website so I am really excited to start loosing more weight if anyone has any good tips “hit me up” lol. Thanks. :happy:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

Adrienne:heart:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're right...this site is FABULOUS! Just stick to it and ask for support and/or motivation when you need it! There are some great threads that people post, so just continue to read and log everything you eat/exercise and you will acheive greatness!

Good luck!!!

~Kristin
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined yesterday and already love this place. :happy: