looking for friends

samjoy
samjoy Posts: 119 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
hello everyone! I have been a member of MFP for a while but only just started using it to track last week. I am a busy mom who also works full time. I have a desk job and right now just feel blah - i use food to make me feel better which is why I am in the place I am in. If I am honest with myself I need to lose probably 80 pounds but I will be happy to just lose 50 to begin with and see where I get. I have not lost more than 20 pounds in a long time! I have actually even forgotten what I look like smaller and maybe even the faith that I can do this!

I work all day and when I come home all I have the energy for is the couch. I am looking to change that - my kids deserve more and I am looking to find the person I was before I put on this weight!

I am looking for friends that I can connect with daily!

Replies

• NicoleCooney92
    NicoleCooney92 Posts: 43 Member
    Friend request sent. :smile:
  • I can complete understand how you feel! I find i feel so blah aftrer spending all day behind a desk and have used food in the past to make myself feel better for a all sorts of reasons!

Friends request sent :smile:
  • Jesskeepmoving
    Jesskeepmoving Posts: 26 Member
    Hi!

You and I are in the same boat. I have 2 kids that keep me busy when I am not at work and I work a desk job. I wish I had a more active job. I eat when I am board and even just because I feel like I love food. I just started MFP and I am trying to lose 40 pounds. Lets do this together we can keep eachother accountable and chat! Friend Request sent!
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Hey.

I know what it's like to need to lose a lot of weight to feel happy. Add me, I'm always on for support.
  • mrswilliams2uuu
    mrswilliams2uuu Posts: 13 Member
    Oh I know this story all to well!!! I was a workaholic until I hot fired recently Lol.... But Tryna lose and work and deal with the kids!!!! Murder!!!! Add me :) wife/mom on a mission! Obsessed with losing this weight once and for all
  • I just started MFP and I'm completely lost!! Please - ANYONE feel free to friend me! I could use some advice!!

I'm 35 and have approx 50 lbs to lose. I'm 5'9" so I carry my weight well but it doesn't make it any easier!!

Looking forward to starting and meeting some new people!
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    feel free to add me...
  • jojoboxing
    jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member
    Good luck. Anyone may add me. Some of my MFPs seemed to have quit.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Feel free to add me, if you like. Wishing you the best on your goals.

8488541.png
This discussion has been closed.