I lost a pound!

I havn't lost any weight in ages - in fact I had gained - but kept ashamedly quiet - rathter like a 'rogue trader' who tries to make up his losses!

Still today is genuinely good - making an effort once again - 6 difficult pounds to go
- then I might show you my body - if you want ? !!! lol

:)

Replies

• Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Well done on getting the weight loss moving again! It's so frustrating to not see the scales move for a while.
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    congrats! I know what you mean, a couple of days ago I went up 1.5 lbs, and I thought, darn water weight/ stupid hormones. That;s okay, today I dropped 2.5.

It all works out in the end. Just keep doing what you're doing and it will work.:bigsmile:
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Good job! I don't log gains, either. Keep at it!
  • RBrigzy
    RBrigzy Posts: 152 Member
    Oh thank you all so much - its not great compared the incredible efforts made by some here - but at least am going in the right direction and determined once again.

I note none said they wanted to see my body - story of my life - lol !!!

:)
  • WOOHOO that's awesome! Most people who maintain their weight just need to keep their eye on the scale and usually fluctuate a healthy 1-5 pounds here and there and watch what they eat when it does go up! You're on the right track!
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    pound down is a pound down.

strike a pose, man! :-)
  • RBrigzy
    WOOHOO that's awesome! Most people who maintain their weight just need to keep their eye on the scale and usually fluctuate a healthy 1-5 pounds here and there and watch what they eat when it does go up! You're on the right track!

Thanks
    great handle by the way "forthehungergames"!
  • RBrigzy

Oh not until the final 6 pounds have gone..

I am hoping that each pound is hiding one 'pack' - and 'six pack' will be revealed - I dream ;)
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Hey just noticed you're in Leeds, me too!
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member

Oh not until the final 6 pounds have gone..

I am hoping that each pound is hiding one 'pack' - and 'six pack' will be revealed - I dream ;)

Ah. So movie trailer teaser is it then. LOL. Kick those pounds down. Dreams are good-- unless they are about going into space via space shuttle and worrying if you are too fat for space...dreaming brains are weird.
  • RBrigzy
    Dreams are good

Agreed - for me it all started from 'If only I were ..'

It seemed unreachable at Christmas - stopping smoking first - now this lot .. its is actually looking like for once a dream just might come true .. I hope it does for you fine folk too.
  • Skinnymunkii
    Skinnymunkii Posts: 191 Member
    This is a long process and some days are easier than others. You'll get stuck, you'll get frustrated, you'll get distracted. But always come back to this. Always come back to paying attention to the important things. Getting healthier. Getting stronger. Finding your best future. Congratulations. You are on your way.
  • RBrigzy
    This is a long process and some days are easier than others. You'll get stuck, you'll get frustrated, you'll get distracted. But always come back to this. Always come back to paying attention to the important things. Getting healthier. Getting stronger. Finding your best future. Congratulations. You are on your way.
    I don't know about anyone else - but thoughtful words like that I find both reassuring are incredibly motivating.
    Thanks