work out to look like a stripper

Replies

• RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Here's your routine, dear

ibm3xEWMGIjfHg.gif

shall I go home, make a video and send it to you, Q?
    Only if you promise to send one to me, too :P
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Make it rain!
    make-it-rain.gif
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Thanks for the reminder that if my ex really does leave my kids and me stranded financially... there are still men out there who think mothers are sexy and are willing to pay my way through college.

ETA:
    I'm pretty sure I can make a few "hundies" based upon the fact that the last time I went to a strip club, I had a better body (even with stretch marks and extra skin) than half the girlies up there.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I think I'd like to see you learn this...yes, please

sexy-pole-dance-gif.gif
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    I was a stripper for ten years. The best way to get a stripper body is to become a stripper. Almost none of the girls I knew and myself did anything with weights or at a gym or whatever. We were too busy being strippers. Being an exotic dancer is the best form of exercise I have ever encountered. Most girls started without the stripper body, and got it after a few months of working.

This is like asking, how can I have a volley ball body....hmmm play volleyball?

Also, strippers are much too busy to eat. I ate only a snack before work and saved all eating until after work. Can't run around naked with a bloated gut.

You could buy a pole, do 3x5 songs a night. Plus about 25 private dances, walk around a mile in seven inch heals every day. You should be good in about six months. If you have a husband he will be very interested for about a month, and then he will ask you to stop. Do this on about 1200 calories a day. You will look like a stripper in no time!
  • rms922
    rms922 Posts: 18 Member
    Well if that's you in your profile picture, I'd say you already have it
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    Thanks for the reminder that if my ex really does leave my kids and me stranded financially... there are still men out there who think mothers are sexy and are willing to pay my way through college.

ETA:
    I'm pretty sure I can make a few "hundies" based upon the fact that the last time I went to a strip club, I had a better body (even with stretch marks and extra skin) than half the girlies up there.

I love it when people say that. If you are the best looking girl in the club, you are not at a real strip club. You are at some dive bar where the girls double as ho's when no one is looking. A real dancer is a hot *****. Think about it. How hot does someone have to be to sell sex without actually doing sex? hmmm....may be because I am Canadian. Our clubs may be different aka have hot women in them. Even with that, half the clubs are just an indoor venue for hoes. If you think stripping is so easy to make hundies...I invite you to try it for a night. A real deal club, wouldn't let you on the stage with stretch marks. Unless your a ho, those clubs will let my Grandma on stage.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Latin Dancing. Those people have AWESOME bodies.
    Maybe a little lifting to go with it for toning.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    tumblr_mr6zzmSRgX1rqdtsqo1_400_zps5fdf5c06.gif

This. Bar-none.

So much sexy.

ETA for the body...not the dance. LMAO
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    What?? No Salma Hayek gif??
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member

ETA:

I love it when people say that. If you are the best looking girl in the club, you are not at a real strip club. You are at some dive bar where the girls double as ho's when no one is looking. A real dancer is a hot *****. Think about it. How hot does someone have to be to sell sex without actually doing sex? hmmm....may be because I am Canadian. Our clubs may be different aka have hot women in them. Even with that, half the clubs are just an indoor venue for hoes. If you think stripping is so easy to make hundies...I invite you to try it for a night. A real deal club, wouldn't let you on the stage with stretch marks. Unless your a ho, those clubs will let my Grandma on stage.
    136968608034.jpg
  • oh puffy....you silly. You have a better body than 90% of the strippers out there today. Not that I have ever been or spent any money in that way. well, maybe once...ok, twice....ok, shut up Nathan!

why, thank ya kindly, sir.
  • Well if that's you in your profile picture, I'd say you already have it

Thank you. Yes, it is definitely me, as are all the other pics in my album.
  • I think I'd like to see you learn this...yes, please

sexy-pole-dance-gif.gif

that looks awesome!! She's got some amazing core strength.
  • What?? No Salma Hayek gif??

tumblr_mcbvg8LWMz1qgquvwo1_1280.jpg
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    salma-hayek-strip-tease-bouncebreak-com-animated-gif-boobs-bra-cleavage-dancing-dogma-gif-gifs-hayek-salma-salma-hayek-stripper-stripper-9d6310bf-original.gif
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    What?? No Salma Hayek gif??

tumblr_mcbvg8LWMz1qgquvwo1_1280.jpg

Awesome! and you can totally pull this off puffy!
  • tumblr_moyn56Dpnt1ssqxwho1_500_zps4a5180c4.gif

**Thud*** Sorry, I just fainted for a second. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    86091123.gif

ZOMGGGG that's from CHUCK!! Frikkin LOVE that show.

CAPRICA!!!!!

FINALLY. I died a little inside with that "Chuck" comment...
    <3 six
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Deadlift!
    tumblr_md7fhe8yn61r0eiayo1_400.gif

Bleh - forgot how to post the link.

Oh my!