Friends who interact with each other

CristinaAnne192
CristinaAnne192 Posts: 62
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
While I like my friends now, none of them are very interactive. I'm not saying I need comments on all my posts, but we are here to support each other right?

So I need more interactive friends!

I am 20 years old
Female :)
5'2"
I eat 1250 cals a day, and my goal weight is 110lbs! :)

Replies

• kbeardmore22
    kbeardmore22 Posts: 283 Member
    Hi Cristina!

Feel free to add me if you would like to. I'm a little older (49) but am on almost every day!
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Hey!

I'm 22, 5'6" and goal weight of 135.

I feel as if I treat MFP too much like Facebook - I waste too much time on here :laugh:

Feel free to add! I can be an avid commenter if you like :tongue:
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Hi Cristina!

Feel free to add me if you would like to. I'm a little older (49) but am on almost every day!

49?!?! You look a lot younger than that in your picture! I hope I look as good as that when I'm 49!
  • Thank you everyone!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Hi, Christine:)

I'm 50 and 3 of my 5 children are older than you, and afraid I am slightly addicted to MFP;) I am 5'5", 125.5 lbs and basically maintaining, although I wouldn't mind losing another 1/2 lb. I joined MFP last September, after starting my fitness journey last August 20. I really did not intend to take advantage of anything other than the food and exercise journal, but have found many friends across the miles on here. They have been an AMAZING support and encouragement to me and it is my joy to encourage others as well!

Feel free to add me if you want a more "mature" friend;)
This discussion has been closed.