Operation Skinny Bridesmaid.. need some friends.

Options
shawnakuipery
shawnakuipery Posts: 39 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi All,
I am 23 years old, and have been on this site for a while. I need to lose around 50 lbs by June for my best friends wedding. (my choice to lose weight-not hers). Looking for friends to talk to for support, or just to comment on each others posts for motivation.. as lots of my friends have disappeared. So, Add me if you want to :P

Replies

• Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You can do it! just remember you will more than likely get the dress several months out. But I think that is totally do-able. Good luck and feel free to add. I have 2 weddings to attend one on Sept 14 and one in January. I have a little mini-goal for the sept one and I would like to be at my goal weight in January so I can buy a pretty dress!
  • tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    That is definitely an attainable goal. The support here is great, feel free to add me!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    Even if you get the dress 7 months out & you want to lose weight you can always have the dress altered. Don't let a dress determine your goals. I need more active friends too. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Add me honey - you WILL get in that dress. :-)
  • bohomaze
    bohomaze Posts: 12
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me ^-^
  • emmarosegibson
    emmarosegibson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a bridesmaid in dec this year and need to loose a stone. Feel free to add x
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I'm preparing to be the bride and (no date set, 12-16 months away estimate) and I've got to get skinnier! My bridesmaids are super fit/skinny compared to my curvy booty!
  • klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm preparing to be the bride and (no date set, 12-16 months away estimate) and I've got to get skinnier! My bridesmaids are super fit/skinny compared to my curvy booty!

I'm preparing to be the bride too, most likely in spring/summer of next year no set date either. :) Been doing this about 2 months or so and plan to be more than halfway to my goal by the end of the year. Im determined! Anyone feel free to add me as well!! Looking for motivated and active friends to share support with :)
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!

Same here my best Friend is getting married Oct 14 and my other best friend is getting married, but hasn't set a date yet. I'm on a mission to lose 100lbs.

Add me if you'd like!

:)
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like.
This discussion has been closed.