30 y/o female, 100 lbs to lose... anyone similar out there?

Replies

• jewels7683
    jewels7683 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey! I just turned 30 in July and have about 100lbs to lose with a small goal of 30-40lbs by Christmas. Feel free to add me as a friend. I don't have any other friends as of yet so if anyone else would like to add me too that would be great! Congratulations on you first week!
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    I am 30 soon to be 31 and I have the same goals and I am two weeks in and about 8 pounds down. So I am getting out more, moving more , starting to enjoy exercise again and counting calories like crazy. Feel to add me as a friend , and congrats on your first week!!
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    I am 29, 5'7", and my goal is to lose 90lbs by this time next year. I started at 262lbs and am currently 237lbs.
  • Louiseflynn123
    Louiseflynn123 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all!

I'm 39, turning 40 in December and live in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm a life time dieter and now weigh 236lb!! I've been up and down (more up) all my life doing different diets paying a fortune to diet clubs all my adult life! I have little time to go to groups and don't want to waste the cash on getting weighed BUT I DO need support from others that know what it's like to have to loose so much! If there's anyone who'd like share support please friend request me!

Thanks x
  • tx_mom72
    tx_mom72 Posts: 96
    Just a tad older but I am a fellow Texan with a similar weight goal for now. May try to lose a little more once I get the first 110 lbs off. FR sent and anyone else is welcome to send a FR:flowerforyou:
  • Missa007Girl
    Missa007Girl Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 32 years old and want to loose 100 pounds. I want to take a slower approach by making better choices. I feel like that will last longer for me then trying a diet. First thing I started with was cutting out sodas and sugary drinks!! Add me if you'd like I need all the encouragement I can get :)
  • Hi! I am 36 years old, 5'4", married woman and also needing to lose 100 pounds. No kids yet, and 2 dogs :) I have been a week and half on this journey and it has been extremely hard, but I am seeing results so I am staying motivated. Counting calories is one of the hardest things to do, but it is what's keeping me "honest" with myself. I think as time passes it will be easier. Looking fw seeing/reading everyone's journeys/success stories around here.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Making the choice to change is the hardest part so well done!
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    We're kinda similar. I'm 18 with 110ish lbs to lose. 1 horse, 1 dog, and 2 cats. I love adding a new friend and always try my best to be motivational and helpful :)
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    I can pretty much can mirror your story but I live in Maine and work in retail while I go to school. My name is Tracy and I am on my fourth successful week of counting calories. Feel free to add me :) In fact, anyone can. We can do this!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    29 as of this October, lost about 70 so far with another 100 to go! Feel free to add as a friend :):):)
  • oOxXxOo
    oOxXxOo Posts: 75 Member
    Great job on your first week.

I'm 34, may as well say married..2 kids, 2 cats, would love a dog and have a lot of weight to lose. Not quite 100 but not far off. Diary is open too! Feel free to add me :)
  • odieluv1
    odieluv1 Posts: 15 Member
    iM ALMOST 37 YEARS OLD, ONE CHILD AND WORK TWO JOBS...FEEL FREE TO ADD ME :) MORE SUPPORT THE BETTER
  • 30 years old, and my highest weight was 234.5 lbs, I'm currently at 211.5 lbs. To make it easier on myself I focus on losing 10lbs at a time. It's been a long journey so far, but I know I will get to a healthy weight one day. Anyone who is in a similar situation can feel free to add me.
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Good job, making the first week of counting cals ! Keep pushing you can do this!! WE all can do this. Stay positive!!

I am 20 years old and I am currently at 245.8 and 5'3. My starting weight was 262.0
    feel free to add me.
  • I'm a 19 year old female and I'll be losing somewhere around 100 pounds, but I'm breaking it up into 20-25 pound increments so I won't get discouraged as easily. I started at 245 a few weeks ago and right now I'm at 238. Feel free to add me!
  • Charli8285
    Charli8285 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey, I'm 28 and have 100+ to lose, isn't it nice to see so many people in the Same boat- definitely makes it feel more achievable! Good luck x
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    32, quite a bit more than 100 to lose! With the amazing results I've seen from other people on here, including my own mom, I know it's more than possible!
  • I am 35 with 100 lbs to lose and just wrapped up week one on mfp. Feel free to add me- I am so thankful that I am not the only person going through this!
  • andreusfault
    andreusfault Posts: 13 Member
    Congrats on the first week. I as well need to lose 100lbs, but I am 32 =). Would love to be friends and friends with anyone else with similar goals. We can do it!!!