BMF users in NYC & surrounding burbs - TV interview

GiGiBeans
GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
Hope this doesn't violate MFP guidelines :-\

I was contacted by Inara DeLeon of Consumer Reports Television to do an interview on my BMF experience. A customer in the shop I work in had been talking to her about my weight loss and the Link band. Despite all outward appearances I am NOT the type that wants to be on national television. It will be seen on WABC and affiliates. I told her I would mention it on MFP tho to try and help her out.

If you are and live in NYC or surrounding suburbs and have used BMF to lose weight and can do an interview ASAP (she needs this wrapped up by Tuesday so it would be soon) PM me and I'll send you her contact info.

Hope there is interest in this cause I'm too scared :-P

Replies

• jojoboxing
    jojoboxing Posts: 118 Member
    I'll do it. Send me info.
    :)
  • jojoboxing
    Your profile pic is misleading. LOL!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Your profile pic is misleading. LOL!

Sent! OMG hope she uses you cause I don't want to cave and do it!
    And jojo, I challenge you to a walkathon at Central Park :insert raspberry noise:
  • jojoboxing
    So we can walk by that homeless guy/cheerleader of yours? I know how fast you walk!

We can do a celebratory Central Park walk when we both hit our goal weight or sometime in October whichever comes first. I think you may have hit your goal already. This walk will be epic. Not some 3 mile throwaway workout.