Dyna Maxx B4---Preworkout Energy Boost?

Has anyone used B4 or Lights on and Lights off? What do you think about it?
How do you get your energy for a workout?

I workout out everyday after work and am ususally drained, I have a cup of coffee about 1/2 hour before I workout and it helps boost me (maybe in my head?). I have gotten the B4 and Lights on and off to try from a friend and am excited to try it.

Just was wondering everyones thoughts?

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member

I workout out everyday after work and am ususally drained, I have a cup of coffee about 1/2 hour before I workout and it helps boost me (maybe in my head?). I have gotten the B4 and Lights on and off to try from a friend and am excited to try it.

I just use food. If you're drained and working out every day, odds are.. you're probably not giving yourself enough fuel to get through it.
  • cst573
    cst573 Posts: 103 Member
    Personally I like to "fuel" myself up before a workout with some good carbs and a pre-workout drink ( I use C-4 from Cellucor)
  • Has anyone used B4 or Lights on and Lights off? What do you think about it?

okay DRAINED wasnt the right word to use, i am never drained! Just looking for a boost, a little extra hop in my step!
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Personally I like to "fuel" myself up before a workout with some good carbs and a pre-workout drink ( I use C-4 from Cellucor)

^^^ This. I use C4 and love it. Does make you itch at first then goes away but a great pre-workout. My trainer introduced me to it.
  • ^^^ This. I use C4 and love it. Does make you itch at first then goes away but a great pre-workout. My trainer introduced me to it.
    [/quote]

itch?
  • Yea the itch if from the Beta Alanine, its kinda like a tingle/burn/itch feeling. Goes away once i start a workout though. I just started using the new Musclepharm Assault today and its good but i still prefer "The Curse". Alot of people like stated above will just eat an hour or so prior to workout and their golden, me i eat and i take a little pre workout to give me a big burst of energy
  • ajaxe432
    ajaxe432 Posts: 608 Member
    Never used that.....but I did use Jacked 3d......My glass spilled into the goldfish tank......they all turned into ravaged Piranhas!!!! Crazy stuff.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member

okay DRAINED wasnt the right word to use, i am never drained! Just looking for a boost, a little extra hop in my step!

My point still stands. Drained/tired/lower energy.. if you're literally working out every single day, have you made sure you're eating enough to fuel your workouts?
    check out: http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
    It won't matter in the long run what pre-workout supplements you use if you're not eating enough overall.
  • thanks mustache man
  • I tried this for 4 days with and without food

The Niacin is to much for me "personally" had the shakes real bad for almost an hr all days

despite the shakes it did what it said it was going to do
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    I too workout after my workday of ten hours. I have found my Vega Sport pre-workout boost does me wonders! I get through a one hour workout and can give it a good go (as opposed to just "going through the motions"). I have found, however, I cannot expect to take it late and have it wear off before its time for me to go to bed (I get up at 230am work until 2pm and am working out by 330pm then bed by 9pm)
  • A friend gave us three samples of Lights Off and B4. My wife tried the Lights Off on three occasions and said it had no effect whatsoever. I googled these products and could find absolutely nothing (except some anecdotal accounts that sounded like the people were just reading the sales hype) to indicate proof of efficacy.
  • prowerxsolutions
    prowerxsolutions Posts: 1 Member
    Live from Juuva is great in the morning, increasing my ORAC. When I have brain fog I use Rejuv from Juuva, no coffee or energy drink jitters. I also use a couple different products from Dynamaxx. B4 works well before I begin exercise, in addition to hydration. The Lights Out helps me have a sound sleep and I don't need to drink the entire serving.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member

My point still stands. Drained/tired/lower energy.. if you're literally working out every single day, have you made sure you're eating enough to fuel your workouts?
    check out: http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
    It won't matter in the long run what pre-workout supplements you use if you're not eating enough overall.

This. Fix the root cause of you lack of energy/drained feeling before supplementing. You will most likely find you don't need to. When I was working I was up at 5:15AM, got ready, had a 45 minute commute and was at work at 7:15. Would get to the gym at about 5:30 PM to workout. No caffeine, etc.
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Did u ever see the ginseng veils I use them as I get into my heavy sets they work for me .
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    edited May 2017
    I mixed some instant espresso with my chocolate whey protein and some milk. That did the trick :)

But now I'm in a calorie surplus and I've noticed an improvement without caffeine.
  • Buff_Daddy_Regie
    Buff_Daddy_Regie Posts: 73 Member
    I work graveyard shifts and I go to the gym after work no food I use ghost legend...works for me especially when the burning sensation or the tingles starts..