Valentine's Day Challenge Check In-December 30

Looks like I'm the first one here so I'll start. Doing my Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio & taking the rest of the day off...

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Looks like I'm the first one here so I'll start. Doing my Hip Hop Abs Fat Burning Cardio & taking the rest of the day off...
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    :laugh: i started one also but ill go with urs.. check in later lets work out!!!!!!WooooHooooo
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    ok, I'm here. 25 mins on the treadmill. @2mph. slow and steady. :bigsmile:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    ok took a power walk this morning, dont know how far I went but I was also pushing a double jogging stroller with a 26 lb 1 year old and 35 lbs 3 year old so I had some tension. My weight is still the same as yesterday but hopefully I will break through the plateau before the new year. I have been between 157-154 for this whole month almost. So I hope to see 153 by the beginning of 2008.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Hi all, I went out for an awesome hour long snowshoeing hike this morning. The snow was really crunchy though and it wasn't as pleasant as the softer snow. Darn that sun and all the vitamin D I soaked up. :laugh: Only fell on my butt twice:tongue: See ya all tomorrow.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    hello all,

karen, I'm so jealous of snowshoeing, it's something I've always wanted to try.

Today I had a short walk this a.m. (30 minutes)

Later I'll do an hour of yoga.

I might also do a short dance workout that I tivo (latin style) if I get ambitious.

:flowerforyou:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    30 min resistance aerobics (using step & bands)
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Not a good start spent the morning hoovering and dusting but got sidetracked with the kids this affy.

Sunday is going to be my day off each week (only day my husband has of work).

Not going to be weighing in till I finish 1 wk of my diet next weekend (don't want to know how much I gained over Xmas)

Tomorrow will be a better day crosstrainer 5.30am sharp followed by core exercise DVD and later by brisk walk pushing a pram and walking my dogs.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    vicky,

I always count my housework as cardio. It's listed here on the site.

My apartment has never, ever been so clean.:flowerforyou:
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Thanks

I will start counting that in because with 3 kids to clean up after I always have lots of housework to do (I am quite house proud) I don't feel so bad about to today now that I can put something down under exercise.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Sunday is my day off so no exercise today. Woke up one pound lighter though!
  • I didn't work out today, I like to give myself Saturday and Sunday off. I did eat very healthy today though, and kept my calorie goal. Tomorrow it's back ot the gym for the rest of the week.

Good luck everyone!
  • i didnt get to work out today except for a few crunches. i just joined this site so todays my first day.
    good luck to everyone. Beth
  • I did an hour of cardio on the elliptical machine.

Lost one more pound!

Then spent the rest of the day eating lots and lots of candy.

Oh well...back on track tomorrow. :blushing:

-Jess
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    :embarassed: Hi there, I was just reading over some of the recent posts and noticed a comment you made about counting housework in your cardio. You mentioned that it is on the site... I can't seem to find it. i did a few hours of house cleaning today, and would love to count it. Thanks
  • hi , you can find it under "cleaning" , i hope it helped .
    happy new year to all of you :drinker:
  • i walked today 70 min brisk . with my daughter on the phone .:happy: you dont even recognize the cold and the time until your battery dies . :happy: