Herbalife

Is There Anybody On The Herbalife Diet Programme At The Moment...

Was looking into it and have a few questions for current Herbalife users.

How long have you been on it?

How much weight did you loose in your first week?

Would you recommend it?

Do you have any tips?

Thanks

Replies

• My boyfriend and I just started Herbalife about two weeks ago. I haven't weighed myself since I started doing it. But my boyfriend lost 6 lbs the first week. Which is saying something since he would sneak off and make his third meal Mcdonalds, I would find twix wrappers on the coffee table, and he won't work out if his life depended on it. But with this in mind he hasn't been able to lose any weight for a very long time because every food he loves is bad for him and he hates healthy food. But he likes the shakes. Which I will admit they are delicious. I just had a Cinnabon flavored shake for lunch. But even picky eaters seem to love the shakes. We got on them because two of our friends started in January. They both lost around 60 lbs and look fantastic. But more than that the energy they had was amazing. That's what I wanted to see for myself. I wanted to get home from a day of work and not just lay on the couch until bed time because I was too tired to do anything else. And I can report that after two weeks on the product I do have energy. I have even taken up jogging which is something I've never done before. I feel great and I owe it to Herbalife. From what I've seen if you stick with it you will get results. I would definitely recommend it. If nothing else try it for a week and see how much better you feel.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    My dad sells Herbalife and lost a good chunk of weight using it. I've tried some of the shakes and, maybe I'm just really picky, but I really couldn't stand them and the meal bars were really gritty and not all that great. See if you can contact a seller and get a free sample to see if you even like the stuff before you commit to buying a months supply.
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    You can get trial packs, which is what I did. Discovered that I can't stand the stuff - any of it - and that I'd much, much rather have calorie controlled real food. Still, different things work for different people; it suits those who want or need convenience and have a sweet tooth, and I think the nutritional profile is pretty good. One of my friends sells it and I've met several distributors, and they're certainly all thin!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    *facepalm*
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    I wouldnt bother with it, ist like slim fast, i have not tried it but having drinks inside you instead of a proper meal is not going to stop you feeling hungry, If i had a shake id still be hungry/huge will power for this too work
  • foreveryounique
    foreveryounique Posts: 12 Member
    I just started with Herbalife this past Wednesday. I was really worried about being hungry, but I found that wasn't an . I've been doing a shake for breakfast and lunch, sensible snacks(fruits, nuts, vegetables, yogurt...etc) and end the day with a sensible dinner. SO far it's been awesome. I feel great.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    363lu7.jpg
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    I am not big on supplements - especially those employing the Muti-Level Marketing approach.
    That's where you get in somebody's pyramid and pay more than a product's worth, then trouble your friends and family to get in your pyramid.
    No thanks.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    I always have to giggle when I hear the word 'Herbalife.' It isn't that I don't like the program--you have to use what you feel comfortable using.

"Captain Herbalife" is the name I give employees when I drug test them and find out they're using marijuana.
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Great program!! I sell it!!! Started my roommate on it and she lost 120 pounds!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Yes
    I set myself for 1lb per week-that's what I lost
    10 lbs in total
    the shakes kept me full and provided me all the nutrients I needed
    I still have one shake per day-been using the product since Nov-went into maintenance in Jan
    you also have a "coach" that touches base with you weekly for issues or struggles you might be having. Your coach will also set you up on MFP so they can monitor your food diary.

awesome product-I would recommended it!
    (for those here that disagree-that's fine but please no bashing-just move on)
  • I have been on it since June 1st. While I have lost 13 lbs since I started, I haven't noticed any significant loss in my Body fat% which involves neck and waist size. Granted I have only been on the program for those 15 days thus far.

The major benefits I have noticed with the Herbalife program is the ease it has allowed me to dramatically go Cold Turkey in soda beverages. I think it is quite an accomplishment for myself to go down from my past habit of approx. 60oz of soda per day to only 20oz once per week as a "treat" during my cheat day.
  • dancecentral
    dancecentral Posts: 50 Member
    I have a friend who lost about 50 pounds on it but gained some back when going off the program.. I don't care much for shake diets as long term.. I drink one once on awhile when I don't have time to shop or prepare 'real' food.. and it's pretty pricey too and then they try to get you to sell it .. the whole thing seemed kind of weird
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Herbalife is Not a pyramid, look more into it before you say bad stuff about it. Herbalife is great and I have been using and selling it for 2 years.
  • originalminded25
    originalminded25 Posts: 1 Member
    Herbalife wont work for u if ur greedy or too fat to change ya lifestyle eating when on herbalife if u want full resort u have to replace two meals a day with the shake And eat 1filling healthy meal i started the quickstart program and i lost 10lbs in 3days yesss i said 3days.I am now a personal trainer and i sell the products. HERBALIFE IS THE BEST!!ITS A GUARANTEE THAT U WILL LOSE WEIGHT THE SAFE AND HEALTHY. WAY. email me at kbrown41188@gmail.com for questions
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    How long have you been on it?

3 weeks

How much weight did you loose in your first week?

3lbs

Would you recommend it?

yes

Do you have any tips?

If you're going to stick to it, it's worth the cost and if you've tried other ways to lose and haven't worked for you it's worth it. I also rec looking up "club shake" recipes to mix up your shakes a bit so they don't get boring. I made a chai latte one this morning for breakfast. I also like having the meal bars on hand.