Need support - FEMALE FRIENDS ONLY PLEASE!

I'm trying to work on cutting out the sweets, and also make better food choices all around. Feel free to add me

No offense guys, but you don't understand the chaos of being a woman :-)

Replies

• Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Sexism...
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    I know what you mean, I have only female friends too. Guys don't eat like me, guys don't work out like me, so why do I need a man to motivate me!! I gladly add you but you didn't say anything about working out and motivate people to work out not eat right! Good luck :-)
  • You can add me :)
  • LGeneyR
    LGeneyR Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • adrylong
    adrylong Posts: 29
    Hi there, feel free to add me as well. Sweets are my worst enemy. I'm trying to cut them out by letting myself have some pieces of dark chocolate (I usually buy the bag that has the large chips so I can be able to give myself an appropriate amount). Dark chocolate has a lot of great benefits for your health and weight loss. I just added a link below for informational purposes.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/benefits-of-chocolate?page=2
  • evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Not sexism, just preferences
  • Feel free to add me!
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    You can add me too!
  • SunsetAvn
    SunsetAvn Posts: 8
    You can add me. It's nice talking to other women about weight loss because to a certain extent we all have the same expereinces
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    Feel free to add me! My journey started last year, I joined a challenge or 2 and dropped about 13 pounds, then I hit a plateau and stayed there until around April when I started down again, I managed to lose another 2 pounds during April and May. At the end of May my brother died and I just lost control. I figured out over the last 6 weeks and 5 pounds later, that I have been trying to shove my emotions down my throat with food. So here I am!!! Trying to be better physically and mentally! The emotional part is just gonna have to heal a little more slowly I think.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    You probably shouldn't add me, because I deal with sweets by eating them, in moderation, which means they show up in my diary. (Truthfully, I feel like I indulge just about every day.) But I want to throw in my support anyway, and wish you the best. Getting healthier is a wonderful change to make!
  • nmfsc
    nmfsc Posts: 14 Member
    Feel free to add me. We can do this! :)
  • Feel free to add me, sweets, biscuits and cakes are my downfall!
  • KtAnne388
    KtAnne388 Posts: 30
    You can add me! Just joined today
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Add me too!
  • Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Just sent you a friend request!!
  • evviamarshall
    Thanks ladies! You guys are awesome :-)
  • evviamarshall
    :smile:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Thanks ladies! You guys are awesome :-)

Really, did you just say "Thanks ladies! You GUYS are awesome" :noway: :grumble: :huh: