Explain meat (chicken, pork, etc) to a Vegetarian!

rainbowbow
rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
I have never eaten meat in my life with the exception of a bite of a Big Mac in my early teens which resulted in horrible stomach pains and violent vomiting. Oh, and the one time a burrito had a red sauce with ground beef (again 1 bite before realizing and same horrible unsexy symptoms).

This includes chicken, steak, bacon, fish, pork, and whatever else meat I ant think of right now.

As someone who has been vegetarian their entire life I literally have no idea how these things taste their texture etc. as they have always been unappetizing.

Can anyone accurately explain what meat tastes like?

Replies

• Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Like a chewy, greasy, and tender orgasm in your mouth!! Nothing get's better. I seriously don't know how I'd survive with out meat. It's the staple of my diet and actually crave meat. When I'm forming burgers it takes everything I got to resist taking a mouth full of raw beef. Red meat seriously makes my mouth water
  • rainbowbow
    Like a chewy, greasy, and tender orgasm in your mouth!! Nothing get's better. I seriously don't know how I'd survive with out meat. It's the staple of my diet and actually crave meat. When I'm forming burgers it takes everything I got to resist taking a mouth full of raw beef. Red meat seriously makes my mouth water

Does it have its own flavor? Or does it taste like nothing/whatever you use to cook it?
  • rainbowbow
    Also is chicken stringy? Or is meat like solid and not fiberey?
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    This is like trying to describe color to a blind person. Chicken tastes like chicken, lamb tastes like lamb.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Maybe you could try some meat replacement products in a faux chicken style. It tastes a little bit like that, only better.
  • rainbowbow
    This is like trying to describe color to a blind person. Chicken tastes like chicken, lamb tastes like lamb.

This is what my boyfriend says! Ahahaha
  • Just darn right delicious, but I'm not a big chicken fan unless its on my sub from subway or in the form of nuggets or deli meat :P