JOIN me on My INSANE Journey!

iamkadina
iamkadina Posts: 3
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello, I just joined MFP because I have made up my mind, and I know I can't do it alone. I really want to do it this time and I want to accomplish losing the weight and sustain living a healthy life. I am starting by finally taking on the challenge of doing the INSANITY work-out. Is there anyone else out there who is jumping on the INSANE train? I would like to have an accountability partner by my side, and I will do the same for someone else. Here's to a new life of healthiness.

Replies

• I just started insanity this week! Id love to be your accountability partner! let me know if you are interested. Im doing Insanity Monday through Fridays at 7am. So far I have only worked out wed, thurs and fri.
  • I'm on day 4.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    There are several Beach Body and Insanity groups on MFP if you'd want join a few of them to look for people doing this right now :)
  • I have not started yet, But Monday will be day 1 for me....I'm excited and trying to prepare myself mentally. How is your experience going thus far?
  • I just started insanity this week! Id love to be your accountability partner! let me know if you are interested. Im doing Insanity Monday through Fridays at 7am. So far I have only worked out wed, thurs and fri.

Thank you! I am preparing to start on Monday.....How's it going for you so far?
  • MWYS
    MWYS Posts: 1
    Need to take control my weight,, i will join with you....DAY 1 ...Wish me luck :)
  • jennable
    jennable Posts: 48 Member
    Starting insanity Monday morning too!
  • jennable
    jennable Posts: 48 Member
    Starting insanity Monday morning too!
  • Its going good! Ive only done 3 days so far. I can tell you, be prepared for your legs to KILL YOU lol my legs have been so sore :-( just go at your own pace. As time goes on, im sure the soreness wont be as bad.... I hope lol The program tells you to do it 6 times a week but ive decided to only do it 5 times a week and give myself 2 rest days (sat and sun for me) Ive also decided to do weights 3 times a week (mon wed fri)
  • flamie92
    flamie92 Posts: 12
    How do you find this insanity work out?
  • How do you find this insanity work out?

Im sure you can find it online. Just type Insanity on google and it should show up...
  • Starting insanity Monday morning too!

I just sent you a friend request :-)
  • oldenn
    oldenn Posts: 2
    Hi... congratulations on making YOUR decision to do insanity.... Ive just finished the course ... wow - it was hard but every day was an accomplishment...its a shock to start... but just keep going!!!

don't try to keep up with the guys on video... just do your best... rest when you want... just keep moving and pat yourself on the back after everyou finish.... remember wehat its going to do to you and your mind...

ive never felt so good... so fit and so confident !!! I wish you luck and KEEP GOING!!!
  • I just started Insanity 2 days ago! I made it through the first cardio day better this time than last time. Last time i quit after day 2 i was so sore! this time i just didnt go as hard, I want to work my way up to giving it my all, I lose motivation so quickly because I have noone to push or around me that is interested in working out. I want to reach my goal of a flat stomach before the end of the year!

Good luck you guys!
  • Sounds like a lot started today.

I did and but Megan15, you are right, my legs are somewhat wobbly and aching now!!!

But, it looks great and I'm gonna stick with.

A bit of hard work never hurt (well, maybe a little!!) and I'm sure that it will ease with time.

Good luck to all.
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Ive heard of this DVD and I so want it, but from today Ive committed my self on 30 day shred...next month (October) INSANITY is what I will be doing. Please post the results when you done.
This discussion has been closed.