Just a nice Milestone reached

Options
OK, I reached 39 pounds to go. I was in the 40's for so long (even before MFP) that I feel this is a good accomplishement! Even though it is only 4 pounds since I started, it seems like more.
And I finally got some pics back on the computer and posted some. No Pug as my main pic anymore, at least for now.
SM

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    OK, I reached 39 pounds to go. I was in the 40's for so long (even before MFP) that I feel this is a good accomplishement! Even though it is only 4 pounds since I started, it seems like more.
    And I finally got some pics back on the computer and posted some. No Pug as my main pic anymore, at least for now.
    SM
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! In the mind there's a huge difference between 39 and 43!! 43 was pushing 50, but 39 is going back towards 20........I do the exact same thing in my mind. It's those milestones that keep us going!!

Keep up the great work:drinker:
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Options
    Way to go Strawberry Margarita!! day by day and pound by pound...unfortunately not it those equal amounts!:laugh: Wouldn't that be nice though; a pound a day?! But then again if we could all do that we wouldn't need help and support because losing weight would be as easy as putting it on.

Keep up the good work...it's all a mental game, just make sure you play it to win!!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats I dont know if you are measuring as well. it helps when the evil scale :devil: is not being nice. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Awesome job:drinker: Slow and steady wins the race:wink: \

-Adrienne:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!