Can you tell a difference?

thatch1234
thatch1234 Posts: 276 Member
hey guys doing this mainly as always hard to judge yourself i think, please be brutally honest with me, i will NOT be offended <3 im still continuing, this is really just to see if my hard work is paying off!

BEFORE
before_zpsd76cd2d7.jpg

AFTER
after_zps6f9685f8.jpg

Replies

• xmissxamyx
    xmissxamyx Posts: 70 Member
    yes I can see a difference, in the first pic your eyes are closed, in the second pic they're not :P

But no seriously you can see a difference weight wise so you're on the right track :)
  • thatch1234
    lol yeah i blinked at the wrong time.... why is it that when the camera guy is about the press the button you feel the urge to blink? lolz
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Absolutely can tell around your middle!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,452 Member
    Some fat lost around the waistline. Not much everywhere else.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • thatch1234
    aww thanks :) my wife and brother keep saying they can tell but because ive only lost like 8lbs i kinda dont believe it. my weight doesnt seem to drop much but i workout 5-6 times a week so a little confusing, was hoping on the inches/fay% more :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    You can definitely see a difference. Keep going.
  • WhoMe93
    WhoMe93 Posts: 33
    I can tell a difference. You should use measurements as a guide and not rely on the scale. Scales LIE!! You are doing a great job! Keep it up!
  • Wow! You're making strides man!
  • emjean76
    emjean76 Posts: 116 Member
    Yes, I can definitely tell you're changing (shrinking). Keep up the good work!
  • thatch1234
    thanks guys, i understand its not a massive difference, especially compared to some ive seen on here. They are just Mind Boggling differences! But ill keep going any i will post again in another 30-60 days :D thanks alot
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    subtle but yes. Just underneath your man boobs.
  • appifanie
    appifanie Posts: 95 Member
    A little bit! I bet a side view would help. Are you taking measurements?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Just keep punchin"
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    keep working at it, and when you post new pics in 30-60 days, the difference will be REALLY noticeable
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Some fat lost around the waistline. Not much everywhere else.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

↑ I concur ↑
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Keep at it!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    I don't see a difference, how much weight did you lose? Your ticker says 0lbs lost?

Don't give up! You can do it!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    I see a blank before and a blank after....so I guess....no???? \m/

ok now the pics come up, it's a slight difference, just gotta keep at it and you'll see bigger changes the more you get at it \m/
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    No I don't see any difference. Wait nvm, you opened your eyes and smiled in the second picture! Good job!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Love handles look a little smaller, maybe. Keep working, though. If you're feeling better overall, that cannot be measured in pics.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!