Love clothes shopping now!!!!

GIGINATOR
GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
Ok, last night went out shopping for a new bathing suit and few bras. Came home with three new bras, two bathing suits (one a bikini) and more. I got two skorts, here's the best part- size 10!!!:happy: :happy: I did the happy dance in the dressing room. Last year this time I was in a size 20 and did not enjoy shopping at all. I would look at the models and say "that's so cute but not gonna look good on me! Now I can wear those clothes and stop wishing. Also got two cute form fitting tops in a medium and a cute sundress.
It felt so good to come home with new clothes and feel good about them. I had a fashion show for my husband when I got home and he enjoyed it! I warned him this shopping thing might be addicting. :laugh: :laugh:
Anyway, had to share, I was so excited and it was fun!

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    Ok, last night went out shopping for a new bathing suit and few bras. Came home with three new bras, two bathing suits (one a bikini) and more. I got two skorts, here's the best part- size 10!!!:happy: :happy: I did the happy dance in the dressing room. Last year this time I was in a size 20 and did not enjoy shopping at all. I would look at the models and say "that's so cute but not gonna look good on me! Now I can wear those clothes and stop wishing. Also got two cute form fitting tops in a medium and a cute sundress.
    It felt so good to come home with new clothes and feel good about them. I had a fashion show for my husband when I got home and he enjoyed it! I warned him this shopping thing might be addicting. :laugh: :laugh:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    How wonderful and GOOD for you :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member

Dang girl, a bikini!!! that is wonderful!

Isn't shopping great when you can just pull something off the rack and not be wondering if your gonna be able to get them over your hips? I love that feeling of just trying something on to see if they look good on me.
  • GIGINATOR
    How wonderful and GOOD for you :flowerforyou:

Just wanted to say congrats on your success as well!:drinker: Just had my 6 month anniversary on MFP July 10th! I love seeing fellow January starters with their success. Look how far we've come!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Thats wonderful... its almost hard to imagine me getting in smaller clothes.. but im doing it.. and it feels great.. i know .. how you feel use to be a size 20.. now im in a 16..and this is the only website id let anyone know that..lol
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    What a wonderful experience for you:flowerforyou: Strutt your stuff in that bikini, you earn it!:drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS!
    I've also loved going clothes shopping in the last month. Course, now THOSE clothes are starting to get too big too! Funny how I'm NOT that upset about that!!! :laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    And don't you love how you can go into a local discount store now, spend ten bucks on a cute top instead of having to spend forty bucks on a top at a plus size store!! That's my favourite part!!!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    That wonderful! But next time I want to go shopping! LOL.:happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yahoo!
    What a great feeling...you GO GIRL :)

Kim
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    CONGRATS!!! That happened to me Saturday as well!

I started my diet in a 22/24............................ and Saturday I was at Kohls at the clearance rack. I figured i'd try on a 10 because IF they were close to fitting ... for $3.60 a piece i'd buy them for the fall. So I tried them on... and they fit me NOW. They ARE snug... but they went up and zipped/buttoned and did not even cut off my circulation LOL!

Going from a 22/24 just 9 mths ago............. to a 10/12 now............ is THE best feeling.

Maybe by the time I lose this last little bit, MAYBE I'll be an 8????????? I haven't been a size 10 since 11th grade!!!!!

:D

Everybody keep up the good work............... it's HARD but so worth it!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Wooohoo! Thats awesome!! I cant wait to be a size 10!! I figure about another 20lbs for me! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Good job!! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!